BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
I loooove this eyeliner! Great color selection and the longevity is great. Applies smoothly and hardly smudges. I'm in love with the ivy green and the blue charcoal one!! Def a repurchaser!!!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Review for: Black Honey more...
My favorite eyeliner of all time! I actually was working at Clinique when they introduced the Black Honey collection inspired by the Almost Lipstick best seller Black Honey. We were so upset because the collection was supposed to be limited edition, but it became so popular they had to make it permanent. Black Honey liner is a beautiful shade, especially for brown eyes. I don't know how many of these I've gone through now.... A LOT!
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
This is my favorite eyeliner! I don't use black liner--my mother never let me use it growing up and these days I'm thankful... BLACK EYELINER IS A MISTAKE (if you're pale like me) and NEVER PUT BLACK EYELINER IN YOUR WATERLINE (if your eyes aren't ridiculously wide). Anyway, I like the Clinique Quickliner. I have used many, many shades but my favorites are Intense Chocolate and Intense Aubergine. They nicely compliment my blue eyes while not being harsh against my light skin. And the price isn't bad! They last me forever before I have to buy a new one. Well worth the $16 or so it costs to buy.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I really liked the color of this eyeliner... It's kind of a bronze-purple and looks nice with brown eyes. I don't like how thick it is. It's hard to get a decent line because of how thick the product is. Also the packaging is EXTREMELY misleading. You aren't getting much product at all. The actual product is all contained only in the silver colored tip of the pencil. After like 3 uses I had barely twisted it up and already saw the bottom of the product through the silver part of the pencil. I think it seems very dishonest and I definitely won't repurchase.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Intense Plum more...
The intense eyeliners have a lot more pigment than the regular quickliners. They also have some sparkle to them. I love this beautiful plum shade--it makes my blue eyes look more steely. I didn't have problems with this one smudging on my upper lashline, but I smudged it out on my bottom lashes so that I didn't have to worry about it smudging on its own. It is a very soft liner, so be sure to smudge it out to your liking until it dries. Once it dries, you should be golden!
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
You really can't lose with any Clinique products, so it's obvious that this one is a winner. It goes on very smooth and comes in so many colors. My favorite is a deep purple-- goes great with green eyes
Sumie B.
Pewaukee, WI
Review for: Slate more...
I always use this when I know I won't be able to touch up my makeup, like nights out. It does smudge a little under the eye but stays put. I use this with an additional eyeliner because it doesn't work well for wing eyeliner. I have brown eyes but have used it for my clients with all different colored eyes. The staying power alone is worth the price point. It is not the cheapest eyeliner, but I think it is worth the little extra.
Kelli D.
I have sensitive eyes so I wear only one brand from drugs stores and then this one! It goes on super smooth and lasts all day! My black is very intense and makes my eye color pop especially when i wear cliniques eye shadow duos! I also love wearing Navy blue to bring out my bright green eyes! Also this is a twist kind so it doesn't get wasted sharpening or anything!
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
Review for: Really Black more...
I went to the Clinique counter looking for pressed powder and a nice soft and creamy eyeliner that twists up. This eyeliner is the one the sales associate showed me. She swatched it on my hand and it felt so creamy and smooth. I love it! Only complaint that bumped a star off of my review was the fact that I had difficulty getting product to come out of the liner, even when twisting it over and over again. Perhaps because its new? I also thought it was almost too creamy.. to the point where it was hard to control. Overall, wonderful extremely dark black liner. Nice long lasting look. I wore this liner on the top lash line.
Jessica V.
Dickson, TN
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Intense is a quick and easy way to apply eyeliner. It goes on smooth and has vivid color. It's simple and fast to apply which is imperative for people who want to look great, but not spend a ton of time on makeup application. I love the color options and the twist feature which does not require a sharpener. My only issue with this eyeliner is that it transfers to my eyelid throughout the day. I wish it had more of a dry finish to prevent this transfer. However the trade off for ease of use is worth it. I am a repeat customer and will continue to purchase this eyeliner.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.
Conway, AR
Does this work very well?