BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Ashley V.
Hudsonville, MI
Easy to apply and great product inexpensive and you can buy it at Macy's. The Color intense black I my favorite.
Dulce E.
Roswell, GA
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I love using this product when i need to go out or for anything else ! This product is my first to go to product
Alejandra W.
Stays on all day!! Also the product lasts for months. Highly recommend it. Goes on smoothly and doesn't rub off.
JhaVonne D.
Beloit, WI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Clinique has the best eyeliner, I'd recommend it. Great color even though I prefer black. It's an awesome product
Rachel L.
Keizer , Or
I really like this eyeliner, it goes on smooth and lasts well. I don't use the smudger cuz that's not my thing :)
Anna D.
Milford, PA
Smooth, went on easy with few smudges. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to my friends and family
Melissa S.
Lowell
I like that it does not need to be sharpened and it does not transfer easily like some liners do. Great product!
Angie K.
Los Angeles, CA
Doesnt smudge or come off during the day. I line it along my water line and it stays put. Very nice creamy color.
Ashley K.
Elkton, MD
I love this eyeliner. It stays in place all day long, and it is a great product that I would recommend to anyone
cindy c.
Chunchula, AL
How's on smooth and stays on. does not smudge. really like clinique. removed easily though with make-up remover.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.