BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Lauren C.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on smooth and stays on all day. Excellent even for daytime use because it's not too harsh.
Elizabeth H.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I love this eyeliner. Clinique has never let me down with their products. This goes on smoothly and is pigmented.
Melissa N.
Cisco, TX
This item is perfect for me because it is a brand I love and easy to apply compared to other eyeliners I have used.
Kelly C.
Rock Hill, SC
Made my eyes Pop!! It goes on effortlessly and lasts all day. I would recommend this product to friends and family
Carrie M.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
One of my favorites, It doesn't tug. The color stays true all day and the Shy Brown looks great with my blue eyes!
Rebecca C.
Alabaster, AL
Very smooth and easy to use without smudging. The purple color is subtle and fairly dark. I recommend this product!
Christina R.
Louisville, Ky
Good product, stays put all day with minimal effort, the size of the tip makes application easy! Highly recommend!
Shawnee W.
Madison, AL
Love this product! Not only does it fit in my price range, it is so easy to use. Throw out the eyeliner sharpeners!
Ashley K.
Elkton, MD
I love this eyeliner. It stays in place all day long, and it is a great product that I would recommend to anyone
kia b.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Intense Clove more...
These eyeliners glide on so smooth and they are very creamy and pigmented. Love that it has a smudger on the end
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.