BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Melissa P.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. It stays out all day long and doesn't smudge. The color is neutral and not too dark for me. I would definitely recommend trying this out as I have been wearing it for years and years.
Lindsey V.
This is well pigmented however I find that it wears off throughout the day. I wish the tip were more fine once you use the initial tip. This would not be good for those with oily skin as it would wear off even quicker.
Bonnie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this in intense plum which is a darker purple, almost black shade. I love using it for a pop of color, when I'm not wearing much makeup. It applies very smoothly and I will be purchasing more colors soon.
Allysa S.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is definitely my FAV eyeliner. It goes on super smooth & has a smudge brush on the other end. After using so many different brands, I will forever be using this one. I love it & highly recommend this product.
Katherine B.
Kinda iffy about this product...I had two diff shades. The black one was super dry and kept breaking. The deep green one that I had was awesome...so pigmented and applies super soft
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
BEST brown eyeliner on the market. I have absolutely no flaws I've been using this product since I started makeup at 14 and I'm now 22. It's been in my collection from day one. I will always have it as well.
Emily L.
De soto
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Great pigmentation and a creamy formula that is smudge proof and waterproof. Doesn't fade throughout the day and it doesn't crumble on you. I don't find it under my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
I love the way Clinique quick liner goes on so smoothly. The color stays on all day, love the feel of it. It's pricey, but oh so worth it. I have it in both chocolate and grape, they really make my eyes pop.
Noora I.
Dearborn
Got this in the shade intense plum which looks amazing with my brown eyes. I admit though that I have not used it as much as I thought I would. It's amazing and really creamy and I love it for occasions but it's not an everyday thing for me.
Allison U.
Rochester, NY
Love this stuff! I have blue/green eyes and I think this color makes them pop even more than blacks. Sometimes I use a deep purple eyeshadow smoked out above the liner to make them pop even more.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.