BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Sandra D.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I love this product goes on easy and blends well. Stays on all day and don't make my eyes itch or water. A must try.
Buffy M.
Tell city , IN
I love this eyeliner! It's long lasting and also can be blended with the tip at the end! Colors are great options too
Amanda S.
Goes on smooth. Love the sponge tip to help manipulate coverage. Easily washes off with facial wash or make-up cloth.
Deb S.
Hackensack, NJ
I've used this color before. I find it's a great color to help accent my brown eyes. I would use this product again.
Tabitha D.
Gilbert , SC
Review for: Intense Plum more...
I really liked this color it is not my everyday go to but when i want an extra pop of color I use this and I love it.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Love this product! The two ends one with liner and one with sponge to spread the liner! Such a great idea and useful.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
It was very pretty , just didn't show up the same when I put it on . I still use it till I can try another one out .
Kandice H.
Love this product. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product for someone else.
Nettiejo H.
Pekin, IN
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Stays on for some time. Really like this product and will try more from this line. It is a striking midnight color
Mariah R.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Intense Plum more...
It don't remember which on I have exactly but I'm pretty sure it's this one .. It was really good I liked it a lot
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.