BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Hannah G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love everything about this product! I use it everyday. Definitely a must have. Amethyst looks great on brown eyes!
Krista J.
Longview, WA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is hands down the best eyeliner I have ever used. Stays in place well, but comes off with makeup remover easily.
nicole d.
The best eyeliner that i have discovered the best few years. great if you have sensitive eyes. highly recommended it.
Izetta D.
Columbus, OH
It's a great color. I have dark eyes and it really intensive them. It goes on smooth and it don't make your eyes itch
Kathy G.
Mayfield, KY
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I have used or tried many different types of eyeliners but this one goes on smoothly and stays on for the entire day.
Kandice H.
Love this product. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this product for someone else.
Miranda G.
South Paris, ME
I only use quickliner and other pencil eyeliners because they're easier to deal with and they work! Much recommended!
Monica a.
Eugene, Or
Favorite eyeliner and I love that it doesn't need to be sharpened! I hate wasting half my eyeliner to the sharpener.
Jenna W.
Highland, MI
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This is the only eyeliner I will use! It prevents the eyeliner from going on my eyelids, which I Hate! Love clinique!
Deb S.
Hackensack, NJ
I've used this color before. I find it's a great color to help accent my brown eyes. I would use this product again.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.