BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Carly G.
Riverview , FL
I love this liner. It goes on smooth and wears all day. The only down side is that I seem to go through it so quickly.
Janet R.
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love this eyeliner. it goes on smoothly which is great for aging skin. It also tends to lasts all day which is great!
Gabriella C.
chicago, IL
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I love this eyeliner so much because it lasts all day and it is easy to glide on. I am so obsessed with this eyeliner.
Meagan A.
This is my go to basic black eye liner! it doesn't run goes on smoothly and last all day! it's the best! no complaints!
Kelly H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like the color and easy application of this liner. I think it runs out nuch faster th an pencil or gel liners.
Jane W.
Easy, glide on color that draws on straight and doesn't drag. Color stays true and it's easy to take off with remover.
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
Great as a softer option if you don't want to use black, especially for blue eyes. Also safe for contact lens wearers.
Von E.
Easy application, does not drag on the skin and long lasting color. This product can also double as an eyebrow pencil.
Selene W.
Columbus, OH
It applies very easily and you have some time to work with it before it sets. However it can crease after a few hours.
Hannah G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love everything about this product! I use it everyday. Definitely a must have. Amethyst looks great on brown eyes!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.