BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Sadie H.
This eyeliner is great. Perfect if you want a precise line or want to smudge it. Goes on smoothly and stays on all day.
Kelly C.
Bradenton, FL
Easy to use and beautiful color. I will admit they do not last as long as other brands but a good option for beginners.
AJ B.
West New York, NJ
I love their intense eyeliner products. They are the only eye liners I have used that do not run by the end of the day.
Selene W.
Columbus, OH
It applies very easily and you have some time to work with it before it sets. However it can crease after a few hours.
Tawnya P.
Puyallup, WA
One ofbkynfavorite colors for blue eyes. I just wish it had more staying power. It's is not good for inner run lining.
Jennifer K.
Somerville, MA
Great as a softer option if you don't want to use black, especially for blue eyes. Also safe for contact lens wearers.
Tina v.
Love color choices. Last decent time. Needs to not smear as easy though tend to have to wipe under eyes after few hours
Polly S.
Love the color and the way it goes on and stays on. would not wear anything else. I have tried others and none compair
Gabriella C.
chicago, IL
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I love this eyeliner so much because it lasts all day and it is easy to glide on. I am so obsessed with this eyeliner.
Chellie Elizabeth B.
South Holland, IL
Did not love this product. Transfers easily on hooded eyes and dries out quickly if cap is off for just a few minutes.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.