BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Nicole K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I LOVE this eyeliner. The color is a greenish/blue and it's a bit shimmery. This is my go to eyeliner for all occasions.
I love this for fall eye looks. It looks wonderful with browns and plums. It's creamy and I love the twist up packaging.
Anne A.
This product goes on easily but could have a darker pigmentation. I feel like it is more shimmer than color once applied
Cheryl W.
Londonderry, NH
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Beautiful color and great line. Clinique products to me always mean great quality
Erika K.
Merrick, NY
Very pretty color, especially for my green eyes. It lasts all day but comes off easily with my remover. Blends well too.
kelly R.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Love the way that the eyeliner goes on so smooth and the it is smudge proof. The color is so pretty and it lasts all day
Amanda L.
It was quite easy to apply and I'm still not that great at using make-up. It seemed to last all day and it looked great.
Shelley V.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I prefer the black but it was not on the list. This is my go to eye liner every day. Goes on smooth and stays on all day.
Michaela B.
Worcester, MA
The color is true to description, perfect for me as I have blue gray eyes. Works well for precise lineso and smoky looks
Shanda A.
Independence, LA
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Great product, easy to apply, really nice color, great value for the price, always been pleased with Clinique products.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.