BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Christina C.
Love this liner! It is so simple to you and lasts all day! This is worth the price and I would repurchase this product again.
Misty G.
Georgetown, Tx
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Goes on smooth and gives me that natural look I am going for! I love the blending tool for this eyeliner for a softer finish.
laura r.
Zephyrhills , FL
Glides on smoothly with great color and intensity (which I love). I am impressed with how long this lasted without smudging!
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This is ok like I would prefer black but I really do love it it doesn't really look like a charcoal but
It's a great color
mikelle r.
canada , KY
Best eyeliner I have ever used! it's very sleek and goes on extremely easy with one swipe. I highly recommend this eyeliner
Nery C.
Naples, FL
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I have used this product for the last year. It is nice and smooth however the color is not as intense as I have expected .
nicki p.
Fredericktown, OH
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I love love love this liner! It's precise and easy to use, it looks great! It has a look like liquid lin er but way easier!
Camille H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I love this quickliner. I initially received it as a sample, but then bought a full size version. I love the blending tip.
Liberty W.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
Love IT!! Especially great for when you might mess up, you can use the little sponge end to 'buff' out the messed up part.
Meryn B.
I love this type of eyeliner but this color isn't my favorite. It doesn't seem to show up as nicely as the brown or black.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.