BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Natalie D.
Clayton, NC
Love this color! Smooth application and it stays all day! I've used other brands but nothing compares to Clinique eyeliners.
Rachael F.
Purvis , MS
Review for: Intense Clove more...
This eyeliner is so smooth and precise. It stays on all day. It's my go-to for work and a night out. Truly a versatile liner.
Meredith S.
Wingate, NC
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I love how easy it goes on, and how long it will last during the day. The colors are always bold and very clear and defined.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like the smudge tip on the end. The liner was not as smudge proof as I would
Prefer but was not a horrible
Eye liner
Kyra F.
This liner is very smooth and glides on very nicely. An added perk is that it stays on all day for long wear without running.
Rania H.
It is good, but i expected more intense blackened eye, last for many hours, sharp, not allergeic, i would give it 3 out of 5
Anna H.
Seemed to break easily, no matter if I left it dull or sharper. Wasn't happy about that, but liked the color and smoothness.
This eyeliner is a bit dry but I like the smudge sponge on the opposite end. The pigment is not as dark as some other liners
Sarah N.
Florence, OR
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
By far my favorite! Goes on smooth and stats all day! It doesn't smudge like other liners. Easy to use and correct mistakes.
Liz S.
Oak Ridge
Very easy to use for both day and nighttime looks! I wish more product came in the package because I used all of it quickly.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.