BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

Lindsey V.
This is well pigmented however I find that it wears off throughout the day. I wish the tip were more fine once you use the initial tip. This would not be good for those with oily skin as it would wear off even quicker.
Bonnie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this in intense plum which is a darker purple, almost black shade. I love using it for a pop of color, when I'm not wearing much makeup. It applies very smoothly and I will be purchasing more colors soon.
Lauryn H.
Review for: Intense Aubergine, Intense Midnight, Cobalt, Black Honey, Intense Charcoal, Intense Chocolate more...
LOVE the high intensity color of this product! This is the only eye liner I use and it's so easy to make the eyes look fantastic. I'd never use anything else, but this product as eyeliner. I'd highly recommend this.
Allysa S.
Fort hood , TX
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is definitely my FAV eyeliner. It goes on super smooth & has a smudge brush on the other end. After using so many different brands, I will forever be using this one. I love it & highly recommend this product.
Katherine B.
Review for: Clinique Quickliner for Eyes .01 oz more...
Kinda iffy about this product...I had two diff shades. The black one was super dry and kept breaking. The deep green one that I had was awesome...so pigmented and applies super soft
Chrissy S.
Fayetteville
Review for: Quickliner For Eyes - 02 Smoky Brown by Clinique more...
BEST brown eyeliner on the market. I have absolutely no flaws I've been using this product since I started makeup at 14 and I'm now 22. It's been in my collection from day one. I will always have it as well.
Emily L.
De soto
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Great pigmentation and a creamy formula that is smudge proof and waterproof. Doesn't fade throughout the day and it doesn't crumble on you. I don't find it under my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone.
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Review for: Dark Chocolate more...
I love the way Clinique quick liner goes on so smoothly. The color stays on all day, love the feel of it. It's pricey, but oh so worth it. I have it in both chocolate and grape, they really make my eyes pop.
Sheila S.
I was not impressed by this productl. It is soft, but it doesn't go on easily at all. I use it mainly on my bottom waterline. It is overpriced for the quality of the product. I would not recommend.
Noora I.
Dearborn
Review for: Quickliner For Eyes Intense - # 02 Intense Plum 0.28g/0.01oz more...
Got this in the shade intense plum which looks amazing with my brown eyes. I admit though that I have not used it as much as I thought I would. It's amazing and really creamy and I love it for occasions but it's not an everyday thing for me.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.
Conway, AR
Does this work very well?