BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Melissa D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
The color is great but I had a lot of problems with the liner breaking. I could only use it a few times before it all fell out.
Danieli H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I don't put much make up on but eyeliner is something that I like, this one it's one of my favorites, it's very dark. I love it
Paloma R.
San diego, CA
I really like this eyeliner, IT is very precise and its an intense Black, plus, you can smudge very easy to create a smoky eye
melissa d.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I've been purchasing this eyeliner for 7 years now! I've tried other eye liners but they weren't for me. this is my favorite :)
Maranda M.
PINELLAS PARK, FL
Lasts all day long, and comes in a huge selection of colors. I love the added smudge tip at the end to give a more suddle look.
Angela F.
Cedar Falls, IA
I loved this color. It was not as harsh as black and still looked professional. It lasted all day long and was worth the price.
Hilary H.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Love this on my inner rim and to tight line my upper lash line. Makes my green eyes pop! Plus it doesn't irritate my contacts.
Cyann L.
Doerun, Ga
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love this liner. It is wonderful for dark brown eyes, and really makes your eyes pop. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge!
Maite L.
Love this liner! Goes on so smoothly and evenly and if you mess up it has the little "eraser" on the other end to smooth it out
Jessica S.
Stoughton, WI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This is the best long lasting eyeliner I have used. I am very particular when it comes to eyeliner, I finally found one I like!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.