BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Taryn B.
Corona, CA
This eyeliner is so easy to use and you never have to sharpen it! The brown is very subtle and will look great on all skin tones.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Great for smokey eyes! This eyeliner has long lasting stain on your eye so it won't smear or smudge I would definitely recommend!
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
The eyeliner is just okay. Though you can build it for a bolder look and smudge it out with the sponge, it doesn't last all day.
Nicole S.
Avoca, MI
Love this eye liner it goes on super smooth. No clumps or breakage it apples easily and evenly. Best of all its all day coverage
Ashleigh M.
Riverdale , Ne
Pretty good, not worth the price as you can get the same thing at target for $5 as opposed to their price, but still pretty good.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
This is a good color but not my favorite to apply. Maybe I just need more practice, but I find it very hard to get a smooth line.
Lyndsey S.
One of mine and my moms favorite eyeliner. And my moms favorite line of makeup. I love how easily it glides on. Easy application!
Kelly S.
Syosset, NY
Love love love this! Super easy and smooth application and great color. Stays on all day. Huge fan of this eyeliner, my favorite
Sandra T.
Easy to apply, stays on for a long time. Love the sponge end for the smudge look. Good eyeliner... I would recommend to a friend.
Natalie W.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Great product. Glides on smoothly. Love the color as well. If you want a color that's a little different, this would be great.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.