BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Fatima E.
This is the best liner ever!!!!! It applies so smoothly and I'm pretty sure you can get the hang of it after one try must get!!!
Sandra T.
Easy to apply, stays on for a long time. Love the sponge end for the smudge look. Good eyeliner... I would recommend to a friend.
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense is amazingly amazing. The best liner I have ever used. It stays in place all day long 😍😍😍
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was drugstore quality. Not terrible, but too expensive for only "okay" quality. It went on smooth but faded quickly.
Cass J.
Centreville, VA
Review for: Intense Clove more...
Eh, again, this just didn't compare to my Tarte eyeliners, as I felt like it should have for the claims and price. I returned it.
Lauren S.
Watsontown, PA
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I don't wear eyeliner often (I have dark eyes to begin with), but when I do, I always choose this. Stays on long and no smudges.
Nicole S.
Avoca, MI
Love this eye liner it goes on super smooth. No clumps or breakage it apples easily and evenly. Best of all its all day coverage
Taryn B.
Corona, CA
This eyeliner is so easy to use and you never have to sharpen it! The brown is very subtle and will look great on all skin tones.
Gabriela C.
Norcross, GA
Works great for me as i am new to the eyeliner world. it helps make the process easier for beginners since it goes on with ease.
Leslie M.
Beaver, WV
Cliniwue eyeliner is a must have in my makeup bag! The liner stays on ALL day long! It stays fresh looking and does not smudge!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.