BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Lauren N.
Florence, SC
Although it can be a bit pricier than drugstore brands, this eyeliner is worth it in terms of easiness to apply, and long lasting!
Andrea F.
N Arlington, NJ
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Its suprisingly good. i really like the formula and every one that i know whom has tried this agrees. I say its a total recommend!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I love a dark liner mixed with natural brown eye makeup, and this liner is perfect! It goes on smoothly and I never have any issues
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This was really nice with a slick finish. But it was a bit hard to put on for the first time, you should really have a steady eye.
Margie Z.
Ocala, FL
Love how smooth and even it goes on! Easy to remove at the end of the day as well. One of my favorite go to colors! Love Clinique!
Haley S.
Frankfort, KY
I love this color for my green eyes and fair skin tone. This goes on smoothly and lasts the entire day. One of my favorite pencils
kris b.
Carlton, MN
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
This eyeliner IS THE BEST. love love this along with most other clinique products . price is okay and it lasts me a long time also.
Jessi D.
Charlotte, NC
I love how easily this eyeliner blends. Its the smoothest finish I've found out there yet! Nice bold look with clean, soft lines.
Nile F.
Laurel, MD
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I hate this liner!!!! it smudges all over the place and flakes off like applies in patches I will stick to my Rimmiel Kohl liner!
Meredith F.
Indianapolis, IN
This product was drugstore quality. Not terrible, but too expensive for only "okay" quality. It went on smooth but faded quickly.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.