BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Crystal B.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
I love eye liners and this one is one of my favorites. This color makes my eyes pop and I get a lot of compliments when I use this.
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This was really nice with a slick finish. But it was a bit hard to put on for the first time, you should really have a steady eye.
Mikayla H.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I didn't like this eyeliner because it got dried out too quickly even though I kept the lid on it. Didn't even use the whole stick.
Hannah K.
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This is an easy applying and not super expensive product. Loved how easy the application was, however it is not very long lasting.
Mariluz V.
Sterling, VA
I usually buy this pencil, the eyes pencil of clínic are very nice, when you put en your face is 24 hours, I don't have to put again
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
This is my go-to eyeliner. I love the slate and chocolate brown. Both work well for me and often buy one of each when stocking up.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I love the precision line of this pencil & the fact that it is self sharpening. And the smudging end makes for a great Smokey eye
This eyeliner goes on smoothly for the most part, but I noticed that it tended to dry up quicker than other brands I normally use.
Dana S.
Use this all the time. It really opens up my eyes and is the perfect texture to smudge, which I love. It's great for a natural eye
Lauren N.
Florence, SC
Although it can be a bit pricier than drugstore brands, this eyeliner is worth it in terms of easiness to apply, and long lasting!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.