9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
Love this eyeliner! Goes on straight and thick, and lasts a long time. I've been using it for several years, it's my go-to eyeliner.
This was my first eyeliner. I still love this formula and color almost ten years later. Glides on nicely and doesn't smudge all day.
Love Clinique products!!! This one went on real smooth and quickly! As much as I love Clinique their prices are a little high for me.
Love this product!!! It glides on easily and lasts all day long! The smudge tool allows you to get that sultry look at half the time.
You won't regret spending your money on this product i got it as a birthday gift with other clinique iteams & ive love it ever since.
I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I love the smudger it comes with because it softens the eyeliner.
Really like the color and ease of use. Glides on smoothly and stays on. Not having to sharpen the pencil is a very nice feature also.
I love all the quickliners but violet is my favorite color. it appears brownish on the eyes but makes my hazel eyes sparkle green!
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos