BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Kristin S.
Love this eyeliner! Goes on straight and thick, and lasts a long time. I've been using it for several years, it's my go-to eyeliner.
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
This was my first eyeliner. I still love this formula and color almost ten years later. Glides on nicely and doesn't smudge all day.
Ashley P.
Decatur, TN
Love Clinique products!!! This one went on real smooth and quickly! As much as I love Clinique their prices are a little high for me.
Alissa M.
Louisa, KY
Love this product!!! It glides on easily and lasts all day long! The smudge tool allows you to get that sultry look at half the time.
Milinda  .
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Been using for years....it is a more expensive eyeliner and you have to go to a department store for it but I do enjoy lithe product
Emily L.
Irving, TX
Review for: Intense Plum more...
I really like this lin r for the texture and shade. I have brown eyes with some flecks of green and this enhances that which I love.
Maritza G.
New Braunfels, TX
You won't regret spending your money on this product i got it as a birthday gift with other clinique iteams & ive love it ever since.
Jennifer A.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this eyeliner. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. I love the smudger it comes with because it softens the eyeliner.
Blanca H.
Really like the color and ease of use. Glides on smoothly and stays on. Not having to sharpen the pencil is a very nice feature also.
Katie R.
Wood Dale, IL
I love all the quickliners but violet is my favorite color. it appears brownish on the eyes but makes my hazel eyes sparkle green!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.