BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jill H.
Great product. It goes on smooth, and it has a small blender sponge on the end of the pencil to soften the look or correct mistakes.
Elizabeth C.
Duncan , Ok
Love this liner it doesn't smear. Comes in a variety of colors! It goes on smooth and you can have a skinny line or make it thicker.
Katie P.
Green River, WY
I love anything clinique! I love the color and how it brings out your eyes while being less harsh with pale skin than black eyeliner.
Lindsey B.
Stuart, FL
Great eye liner. Really makes your eyes pop and lasts through out the day. I would recommend this eye liner to anyone who is looking.
Alexandra W.
Love the eyeliner, the color itself is a little too bold for me. I'm more of a classic brown, black if I'm really feeling edgy, girl.
Morgan E.
Dallas
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
Quickliner is the best product ever for eyeliner. I put this stuff on in the morning time and it is still there throughout the night.
Samantha C.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smooth and clean like a liquid liner would but it is easier to apply. I love the color too.
Whitney C.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Love this product. It's a definite 5 star product. I wish I could go back in time and save all the money I've spent looking for this.
Kristin S.
Love this eyeliner! Goes on straight and thick, and lasts a long time. I've been using it for several years, it's my go-to eyeliner.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Not a bad eyeliner. Stays on all day and doesn't rub off to under my eyes. I do wish the end would stay more sharpened as you use it.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.