BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
kemberly g.
Felicity, OH
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
Another favorite find of 2015. Clinique quickliner eyeliner in Intense Chocolate is incredibly smooth and easy to apply. stays put all day.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love all Clinique eyeliners because they are great for us sensitive eye girls. They are highly pigment and last for hours without fading.
Sharon E.
Tucson, AZ
I use an eye liner on occasion and I like Clinique. I find it very easy to use and I love the Smoky Brown color, compliments my green eyes.
Michelle T.
Cincinnati, OH
Love how dramatic my eyes look. It's easy to use, small enough to stay in purse for emergency fixing if needed and doesn't smudge all over.
Rach C.
Decatur, GA
I love this product because it doesn't smudge. I also have fair skin and coloring and it doesn't look too dark on me so I really enjoy it.
Allison L.
S Sioux City, NE
Love this eyeliner!! Goes on so smooth and lasts a long time. The color is great too for my lighter complexion, as black is just too dark!
Laura K.
Bloomington, MN
Great smooth application. Easy not use. No sharpening involved. The eraser on the end is a great tool when you slip up and put too much on!
monique m.
Washington, DC
Excellent eyeliner! it doesn't fade, and glides smooth. this is a go to color for me. it doesn't bother my sensitive eyes which are a plus!
Alyson G.
Nashua, NH
Great color, I love that there is a smudged on the end. I find that the eyeliner material crumbles and almost is not hard enough to apply.
Brieann R.
The eyeliner glides on smooth with not much effort. The brush helps with making different effects when you want to do something different.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.