BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I love these liners. They are so smooth and the pigments are great. I got them in almost every color. I have to restock soon. Love love love them
Nicole M.
Houlka, MS
This is a part of my everyday routine and I use it often! I love it because it stays on and only comes off when you want it to! Great product!!!
Anne S.
Product goes on smoothly and cleans off easily. Good quality and lasts for a very long time. Retains its look from daytime throughout the night.
logan c.
Asheboro, NC
Review for: Intense Plum more...
I love this eyeliner, it really makes my eyes pop and pops even more with some violet eyeshadow! I recommend for people with green or brown eyes!
CJ H.
Roswell, Ga
The only eyeliner I wore for my first ten years of wearing makeup. It's so easy to use I recommend to everyone who can't master liquid/gel liner
Makayla M.
Farmersville, TX
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I'm in love with the color!!!!! No running or smudges! I put it on in the morning before starting my day and I still look great when I get home !
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Love every product of clinics the eyeliner is awesome doesn't smudge mostly wanted to. True to color stays on all day. Will continue to purchase.
Beth T.
Sikeston, MO
Beautiful color for all the brown tones but dark enough you can use it with a charcoal "smoky" eye, too! It is also wonderful for sensitive eyes!
Jackie A.
Hartford City, IN
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I don't like harsh black line so I use brown or grey. Perfect
Molly s.
This is some of the bet eyeliner I've ever used. it goes on very easy and you don't have to sharpen it. Clinique has many color options available
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.