BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Teresa S.
Mount Carbon, WV
Love this easy to apply. Love the color goes great withe brown eyes.
Great price and last long.
Love the name brand. I have aways loved there products.
Emeline P.
Windham, NH
I have this eyeliner in many colors, but smoky brown is my favorite. It's a nice, subtle color. It's easy to apply, even for a make-up novice like me.
Tess M.
This is in my rotation of eye liners and I love it too. I love the little sponge on the end too to rub in the rest of the eyeliner when you're finished.
Lauren H.
I love this eyeliner almost as much as I love Urban Decay's eyeliner. This blends great and goes on smoothly. Only issue is it doesn't last that long.
Karolina A.
Very good quality. Feels smooth on my skin and most importantly doesn't smear. So happy that it also lasts long and and the color is really pigmented.
Nina M.
My fav eyeliner. It glides on smoothly & lasts all day. I have oily skin so makeup usually doesn't make it long on the face but this 1 stood the test.
TerriLynn Z.
Edgewater, FL
Perfect size , goes on easy and stays on all day . Comes in lots of different colors , I like the black , goes with everything . I use mine everyday .
Genesis G.
These pencils are more of a dry formula and really Ricky my waterline... makes my eyes cry a lot, then it ruins my makeup.. not worth all the hassle.
sheryl m.
Mason City, IA
Love how this product stays put and doesn't smear throughout the day. The green is a perfect color for my brown eyes. It goes on smoothly and neatly.
Chelsea A.
Brighton
Great product, easily able to line my upper lash line, then use the sponge tip end to diffuse the line. Non-irritating to my eyes and easy to remove.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.