BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Libby H.
This is my go to, every day eyeliner, and I absolutely love it. The color, violet, is dark enough to show off where your eyes are, but adds a little bit of added intrigue as it isn't your typical black or brown eyeliner. It looks great with blue eyes. I always repurchase when I run out, which is typically about every three months and I do wear it almost every day for reference. 10/10 would recommend!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Other more...
I have the color 15 in grape and I love it. It is the perfect plum/purple that goes on the waterline and underneath the waterline perfectly. This eyeliner doesn't take a lot of effort to get color pay off which is what I look for in a liner. It doesn't tug at your skin which makes it super comfortable to wear.
Annette P.
This liner is an old standby of mine. I've been using it for 20+ years. It truly lives up to the quickness implication I'm it's name. It glides right on with ease and a lot of pigmentation. I only use it on the top lid, it just doesn't have the staying power needed for the lower waterline, like one of the newer liner formulas. Nonetheless, it's a classic product and is a non irritating formula.
Bridget M.
Philadelphia
Review for: Intense Black more...
I've been using Clinique Quickliner for years and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon. They slide right on and stay in place all day. There's some fading but that's what setting sprays are for! I use the Quickliner Intense Black for special events and nights out. (I'm pale and black looks extra on me for daytime.) I also love the regular Quickliner in slate and violet!
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
These quickliners are great. I use this if I’m in a hurry to put on eyeliner. It’s fast and easy. It glides smoothly on your lids. I will say it’s not waterproof or sweat proof. I would say you have to reapply at least once and it does smudge. Also if you are looking for a good eyeliner but on a budget this is not for you. It lasts me a good month if I use it everyday and it’s a bit pricey. Other than that it’s a great eyeliner.
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
Review for: Intense Aubergine, Intense Black, Intense Peridot, Intense Plum, Intense Chocolate more...
These liners actually surprised me!!! I love clinique products, don't get me wrong, but I didn't think they were going to be this great. They don't smudge off and they do last all day. They're easy to apply, whether it's for winged liner or tight lining. Only thing is that some colors, like the violet isn't as vibrant looks darker than what it is and the black not so black. But over all they are good liners, and I keep buying more.
Anita M.
Wake Forest, NC
I do love the charcoal color, goes great with blue eyes. I like the twist top, no need to sharpen, and the little smudger on the other end is nice. It seems to be very soft, though, so it's easy to overdo it, even with a fine point like this one has. Still, long-lasting and goes on smooth, so I"m happy with it.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I was given this eyeliner as a gift last Christmas, but I really didn't like it, or at least this particular color. It's formula was dry and I really didn't like how it felt around my eyes. I don't think I would try it again unless I was gifted it because of the formula, but keep in mind I've tried only one color.
Robert L.
Charlottesville, VA
This product works great for what it is. There are much more affordable options that will do the same exact thing. This is, however, a great option if you have eyes that are easily irritated if certain mascaras bother your eyes or liners etc this is a great option bc it has a more allergy friendly formula.
Leigh H.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Intense Midnight, Intense Plum more...
As I aged I found that my eyes became very sensitive to eyeliner.  Some of my favorites that I had worn for years now caused major allergic reactions.  I researched and discovered that the Clinique were hypoallergenic.  I tried the purple first since that is usually the hardest color to wear and it was a success.  I then went back and repurchased black, and midnight.  I have and will repurchase.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.