BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I loved this one. it goes on so easy and stays on very well. I definitely will be going back and getting another one. I love the color too! Worth the buy!
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Clinique eyeliner glides on smoothly and with a rich color. It's not dry and harsh on your eye such as the cheap brands. This is one of my go to products.
Amber K.
I swear I have every color of this eyeliner. Its quick, smooth and extremely hard to mess up if you're a newbie! It blends great too with the smudge brush.
Kelly D.
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Clinique Quickliner is the only eyeliner I use! I love how smooth and easy it is to apply, makes it easy to quickly apply my makeup and go on with my day!
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
This is a nice eyeliner. I have to get this in black! It doesn’t smudge & midnight is a blue black that makes your eyes whites whiter! Not too expensive.
Betty R.
Morristown, TN
This is a very smooth eye liner. The self sharpening pencil is great just turn it and keep lining. I love the smudge end it finishes your liner off nice.
Fran R.
Review for: Intense Plum more...
This eye liner glides on very smoothly. It is creamy but not so much that it smudges. The color is strong enough but not too vibrant. Love using it daily
Megan B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
My favorite eyeliner! Easy application and goes on so smoothly. Lasts well into the day if I can manage not to rub my eyes. Really good quality product.
Lauren H.
Arvada, CO
Rolls on smooth and is a great black color. Stays on and doesn't "smudge" or "rub" off on the tops of your eyelids. I love it alongside my naked pallet.
Megan M.
Holland, MI
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Love the color and it looks really good with my hazel eyes. There's also a lot of product in this little pen, but I don't think it goes on very smoothly.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.