BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Terrie E.
Berwick, LA
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and does not smudge throughout the day. It does not irritate my eyes after long use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Khyati S.
This eyeliner is long lasting and easy to use. It stays on all day and it is true to its color. It can be buildable if you are looking for a more thick line.
Lynna B.
I love the intensity of the black with this liner and how smooth it goes on. It does not really go anywhere. Probably one of the top 5 liners that I've used.
Clementina M.
Compton, CA
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I love it. this is all i i wear now. i am looking to try other colors as well. try it and you will love it too!
the line is perfect, not too thick or thin.
Ashley D.
Fate, TX
This is by far the best eyeliner I have used. It goes on like a liquid eyeliner without the mess and fuss. I will be using this product for years to come.
Amber K.
I swear I have every color of this eyeliner. Its quick, smooth and extremely hard to mess up if you're a newbie! It blends great too with the smudge brush.
Amber K.
Oro Valley, AZ
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I have always enjoyed Clinique products. This eyeliner is very easy to use, and goes just where you want it. I like the rich darker color of this as well.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Clinique eyeliner glides on smoothly and with a rich color. It's not dry and harsh on your eye such as the cheap brands. This is one of my go to products.
Katie O.
Linesville, PA
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I really love this eyeliner. I would love it more if the color stayed true all day long. The color does fade and is not as bold as when you first apply it.
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I loved this one. it goes on so easy and stays on very well. I definitely will be going back and getting another one. I love the color too! Worth the buy!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.