BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Brianna W.
I love this eyeliner. It is long lasting and easy to apply. The color is gives the perfect ‘pop’ for your eyes. The price was excellent for the value.
Khyati S.
This eyeliner is long lasting and easy to use. It stays on all day and it is true to its color. It can be buildable if you are looking for a more thick line.
Lynna B.
I love the intensity of the black with this liner and how smooth it goes on. It does not really go anywhere. Probably one of the top 5 liners that I've used.
Kimberly R.
This shade looks amazing on hazel and light brown eyes! I like that it's not as intense as a black liner. It gives a very subtle greenish or purple glisten.
Terrie E.
Berwick, LA
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and does not smudge throughout the day. It does not irritate my eyes after long use. I would recommend it to anyone!
Katelynn P.
morgan hill, CA
I love got this eye liner to use in my water line but I have since started using it on my outer corner and smudging it. It creates a great smokey eye effect.
Kelly C.
West Greenwich, RI
This is a nice product but not any better than more affordable products of the same variety. For this item I would opt for elf or a comparably priced liners.
Juliana g.
This was a nice liner to use and convenient as well. You don't need a pencil sharpener and it stays pointy so no smudging or trying to wipe off with a Q-tip.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like the way it rolls up. This eyeliner seems to stay in place and not run. It does burn my eyes a little bit if I don't come home from work and wash it off
Angela L.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I've loved the Clinique quickliner for eyes since I was in high school. This is definitely one of my holy grail eyeliners. It glides on smooth and stays put.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.