9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I love this eyeliner. It is long lasting and easy to apply. The color is gives the perfect ‘pop’ for your eyes. The price was excellent for the value.
This eyeliner is long lasting and easy to use. It stays on all day and it is true to its color. It can be buildable if you are looking for a more thick line.
I love the intensity of the black with this liner and how smooth it goes on. It does not really go anywhere. Probably one of the top 5 liners that I've used.
This shade looks amazing on hazel and light brown eyes! I like that it's not as intense as a black liner. It gives a very subtle greenish or purple glisten.
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and does not smudge throughout the day. It does not irritate my eyes after long use. I would recommend it to anyone!
I love got this eye liner to use in my water line but I have since started using it on my outer corner and smudging it. It creates a great smokey eye effect.
This is a nice product but not any better than more affordable products of the same variety. For this item I would opt for elf or a comparably priced liners.
This was a nice liner to use and convenient as well. You don't need a pencil sharpener and it stays pointy so no smudging or trying to wipe off with a Q-tip.
I like the way it rolls up. This eyeliner seems to stay in place and not run. It does burn my eyes a little bit if I don't come home from work and wash it off
I've loved the Clinique quickliner for eyes since I was in high school. This is definitely one of my holy grail eyeliners. It glides on smooth and stays put.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos