BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Lena G.
Portland, ME
My favorite eyeliner of all time. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't fade away. It's reasonably priced so I keep returning to Clinque when I've used up my eyeliner.
genesis d.
Clinique Quickliner for Eyes True Khaki 0.01 oz delineates perfect texture is soft and does not irritate quite lasting very good very very good and even better is approved water
Ginger G.
Review for: Intense Plum more...
I look the ability to keep the line thin. The plum is great for me as I tend to use purple shades of eye shadow. It is dark but not too dark. Works well for me.
michaela h.
Springtown, TX
Bought this thinking that it would be a wonderful addition to my makeup routine. It was ok but did not have the staying power I needed to get my through my day.
Yael L.
The color is fantastic and the best part is that it doesn't smear. Unfortunately this color is only available around Christmas time so I have to stock up then!
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Love the color and effortless application. Highly recommend this. You can use just a little for casual day at the office or apply thicker for an evening look.
Alice M.
West Newton, MA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This eyeliner is very good if you are looking for a brown pencil. This is so easy to apply and can go with any look. To add to the greatness it is soo creamy.
Julie N.
Apollo Beach, Fl
Received this in a gift with purchase and have been buying it ever since. Great product that glides on smooth. Use it as eyeliner and on brows. Super product!
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
This stuff is pretty great when I'm on the move and need my eyeliner to stay and last! I love that it comes with a smudged when I need that intense bold look.
Libby W.
Lonoke
I love his color! Stays on all day and it a good product. Goes on very smoothly and last most of the day. Pair this with the eye make up primer and you're set!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.