BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Kristina S.
Piqua, OH
I love this product. it's super creamy and glides easily on my eyes. it doesn't pull the lids like others do. it comes with a smudger on the end. this is definitely worth the price.
Erica K.
Elgin, IL
I am awful at applying eye liner but really love how smoothly clinique's eyeliner is applied. The sponge on the opposite end allows you to easily smooth and blend your eyeliner as well.
Marji E.
hillsboro, or
Love the way it goes on so smooth. The finish look is perfect. Love it!! Clinique is always top quality for makeup. However, this eyeliner is the best. A must buy over, and over.
Mary Lynn W.
Alto, MI
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Fantastic color! It goes great with everything. Smooth and easy to use to applying. The eraser work great for blending and smudging under the eyes. Can get enough of this sticks!
Andrea P.
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I love this eyeliner. Goes on very smooth. It's easy to make a thin or thick line. The pointed sponge tip is really great for smudging and blending. I really love this color too.
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I lightened my hair really light brown. So light that i couldn't not wear black eye liner.. I really love this color however I did always find it smudged on the bottom of my eye
Heather W.
Oviedo, FL
Great eye liner! I love the self sharpening feature. This unique deep brown color has a slight hint of plum to it that made my brown eyes pop without being noticeably "purple".
Kimberly C.
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I really like this liner because it will stay put all day and the purple color looks good with my blue eyes. Its softer than black for when I don't want such and intense look
Shannon C.
Dover, OH
This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It glides on. Never clumps or breaks off and last all day. The price isn't too outrageous and it lasts a long time. Great product
Nicole B.
Goleta, CA
It really hurt my waterline, so I don't use it for that or my tight line, but its a great eyeliner for everything else! It only smudges when you actually want it to :)
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.