BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
linda s.
West Palm Beach, FL
Ive use clinique for years, this eyeliner is silky smooth and stays on forever, and even when I cry... I would definitely recommend this product to others who like long lasting and easy application
Stacey M.
I love Clinique products! I have very sensitive skin and never have issues with their products. This eye is great, it stays on all day. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge.
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
I really like Clinique as a whole but I prefer their face products (BB cream, Lippies, & blushes - can we talk about Melon Pop!!!). I would buy something else Clinique before an eyeliner from them.
Christina C.
I've tried many Clinique Quickliners and this isn't my favorite. It goes on very light and so you have to keep applying it to make it noticeable. On the other hand the true khaki did not smear.
Madison W.
Hanover, NH
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
My favorite eyeliner, but not my favorite color. I don't think this flattered my blue eyes perfectly, but easy to use, texture was great, and it lasted all day. For the right person this is great.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
I love this pencil for the eyes because the tip is very thin, which makes it easier to apply thin strokes on the eye lid. Also very helpful with the eraser at the end to help blend out the eyeliner.
Julie A.
Athens , GA
I’ve been using this liner for years, I always come back to this. It’s the perfect shade of smoky brown Black that goes with so many eye looks, a nice long lasting formula that’s easy to work with
Ashlee B.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
This is truly one of the prettiest eyeliner's I've ever seen! Clinique was the first eyeliner I used growing up, and still they never fail me. This color brings out my brown eyes like no other.
Rhyan W.
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I'm not a huge biggie on the eye make-up aspect, therefore i rarely use eyeliner. But it seems pretty convenient for the on the go quick make-up fix in the rear-view mirror type of morning. I also love the fact that has a smudge tool nicely placed on the opposite end.
Katherine F.
Atkins, AR
I use this almost everyday. It goes on easy and is light weight....it doesn't go on heavy like other eyeliners. You can apply it thicker if need be when going out. This color pops for blue eyes!!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.