9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
Ive use clinique for years, this eyeliner is silky smooth and stays on forever, and even when I cry... I would definitely recommend this product to others who like long lasting and easy application
I love Clinique products! I have very sensitive skin and never have issues with their products. This eye is great, it stays on all day. It's easy to apply and doesn't smudge.
I really like Clinique as a whole but I prefer their face products (BB cream, Lippies, & blushes - can we talk about Melon Pop!!!). I would buy something else Clinique before an eyeliner from them.
I've tried many Clinique Quickliners and this isn't my favorite. It goes on very light and so you have to keep applying it to make it noticeable. On the other hand the true khaki did not smear.
I love this pencil for the eyes because the tip is very thin, which makes it easier to apply thin strokes on the eye lid. Also very helpful with the eraser at the end to help blend out the eyeliner.
I’ve been using this liner for years, I always come back to this. It’s the perfect shade of smoky brown Black that goes with so many eye looks, a nice long lasting formula that’s easy to work with
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I'm not a huge biggie on the eye make-up aspect, therefore i rarely use eyeliner. But it seems pretty convenient for the on the go quick make-up fix in the rear-view mirror type of morning. I also love the fact that has a smudge tool nicely placed on the opposite end.
I use this almost everyday. It goes on easy and is light weight....it doesn't go on heavy like other eyeliners. You can apply it thicker if need be when going out. This color pops for blue eyes!!
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos