BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jackie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Glides on smooth and twists to sharpen, making this product long lasting and easy to use. Love the built in smudge tip on the end as well, allowing you to create the ultimate smoky eye in two quick steps.
Laura C.
I'm really picky about my eyeliner and this one is just perfect. I like the way it goes on smooth. The color Moss brings out the green specs in my eyes. It lasts all day and goes on perfect the first time.
ashley r.
I am a makeup junkie especially eyeliners and i have come across this eyeliner and it is amazing, it has this really amazing lasting power and it does not move off my waterline!
Jessica C.
Viera, FL
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Absolutely love this line from Clinique! I have several colors and continue to repurchase. Intense Plum is great especially for hazel eyes. It's a nice change from black to brown.
Aja T.
Lafayette, LA
This eyeliner is amazing. Rich color, long lasting. It stays on ALL day without smudging and the colors are beautiful. This is hands down one of the best liners on the market. You wont be disappointed!
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
Review for: Intense Clove more...
I absolutely love Clinique eyeliners. I have been a long time buyer of them!!!! I like this particular stick because you can roll it up and down and it also has a smuggler on the other end! A must try!!!
Natalia E.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's the best one I've ever used. It is so smooth and really makes my eyes pop. It lasts a long time and I haven't really found anything better. I definitely recommend.
Tiffany C.
I use this on the bottom lash line and the inner rim of my lower eyelid, it stays all day and doesn't run. Clinique got it right with this product I use it daily and love it.
Amy P.
Union City, CA
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
I like purple eyeliners and this is a very nice color from Clinique. It stays on nice and doesn't really smudge throughout the day. I bought it from the Clinique counter at the mall. Not too pricey
Amanda W.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
This eye liner is a great product to use. The liner helps you to achieve any look you are going for. It is very easy to use. I would definitely recommend this liner to anyone.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.