BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Naomi E.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
I got this product for free after spending 60 dollar but I would purchase it with out a doubt. I'm it goes on so smooth and with no scent it doesn't irritate me.
Cynthia  M.
I actually got this as a gift after buying the face wash. I used it for a few days and then my eyes started puffing up and getting super red and burn. I stopped using this and continued using the Urban Decay eye liner. Be careful! I usually use everything clinique, but this wasn't good for me.
Kaile R.
Plain City, OH
This eyeliner goes on so smooth! It was one of the very first eyeliners I ever purchased and I have loved it every since! The colors are very opaque and vibrant.
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I am not usually the one to buy pricey make up, but this eyeliner works wonderfully. Other eyeliners would smudge and run by the end of a long day, this was long lasting and even had a little shimmer to it.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
A great liner!A beautiful,deep browns-purple that goes on like a dream and can either be smudged for a smokey look (my personal favorite) or made into a precise line.A great liner.
Kristyn G.
Hebron, IN
I love the eyeliner.. It does have a tendency to smear during the day, but my eyes tear a lot due to allergies. It applies easily and removes easily with makeup remover. I purchase this product at Macy's.
tiffani g.
Pearland, TX
Ladies, we all know how hard it is to find a good eyeliner. well look no further! this is it!!! its perfect, goes on easily and smoothly and stays on for a good while so no reapplication every thirty minutes. I know I won't be buying another brand, they've hit the mark with this one!!
Jackie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Glides on smooth and twists to sharpen, making this product long lasting and easy to use. Love the built in smudge tip on the end as well, allowing you to create the ultimate smoky eye in two quick steps.
Roula V.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Clinique eye liners are definitely up there on my list. I love makeup and always had my eyeliner halo on my lids this does not budge! The color is intense and deep and it stays put!
Alice M.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I have used this liner forever, my mom used it and I used to still her makeup so I guess I just stuck with it. Goes on smooth love the sponge although it does not last long it's great while still intact
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.