BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Rachel C.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Intense Plum more...
This eyeliner goes on smoothly and evenly. I really like this color and the other colors they offer. Does not bleed or smudge on me. I have used this for many years.
cindy D.
Meridian, MS
As I am a older woman, I have found that threw the years of testing many eyeliners, Tha Clinique, has the best, it stays with you all day, does not smudge, to give you the black under eye as other eyeliners do. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has tried many eyeliners, it's the best of the bedt
Alona R.
The color is dark, vibrant, and smokey! Clinique is known for not adding coloring/fragrances to their cosmetics which is a plus for sensitive skin. The liner goes on smooth and is easy to use!
Maria H.
My friends and I live by this Liner!! It stays forever!! I like Very Black, I can make it as thick or as thin as I want and it still looks great. My friend compared it to her normal liner & I converted her to Clinique!
Ashby H.
I got this eyeliner because I have a problem with certain ingredients with drugstore stuff. I got this in black and in order for it even to show up when I used it I had to practically draw back and forth 15 times. It did not glide on, it was inconvenient to use and didn't even help with my eyes watering.
Lisa M.
Clinique has the best products for my sensitive skin and eyes. The Navy really brings out the hazel/green of my eyes. It goes on so smoothly too! It makes applying eyeliner effortless with minimal irritation to my skin.
Emma V.
Simply a holy-grail eyeliner. It is very creamy, very black, and never tugs at my eyes or skids across the lid. You do have some time to smudge it out before it sets, but once it dries down it stays for the whole day.
Audrey H.
Springfield, OH
I absolutely love how black this eyeliner is. It stays on a very long time and I didn't have to reapply. I use this product on a daily basis and I have blue eyes. I would love it if it was waterproof
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the way the product goes on nicely without having to press into my eyelid. The color is great as well, especially for someone with blue or green eyes, it really makes the eyes pop!
Jamie B.
Fairfield, CT
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I lov this product it is easy to use. I just wish it was longer lasting. I was upset to see it was out of stock at sephora . I wish the pigment could be a little stronger so it would last longer throughout the day
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.