9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I love the color because it's not as jarring as a black liner. It glides on easily and you can use the smudge end for a softer or smokey eye look. It also stays on all day and doesn't wear off.
I love Clinque and their eyeliner is one of the rare ones that actually works on me. Its hard for me to find an eyeliner that will actually go on my waterline. This one is super easy to put on. The coler of this one is really nice because it isn't too dark where it would be harsh, but its still dark enough to notice.
After working at Macy's and being able to try a lot of products I THOUGHT were too expensive for me, i have fallen in love with Clinique. this eye liner is great. i never used to use eyeliner until the beauty consultant put this one me. it glides rite on and the smudge thing at the end gives it the perfect look.
I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. it goes on so silky smooth and it stays on all day long! It is well worth the price. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has not irritated my skin at all. It is awesome!
I love how smoothly this goes on. It is humid where I live so eyeliner, often becomes hard (no clue why). Not this one. The violet is a perfect shade for brown eyes.
Love this eyeliner. Glides on smoothly, doesn't burn if and when I get it in my eye. Only thing I do not like is the fact that it bleeds off my eye lid under my eye.
As I am a older woman, I have found that threw the years of testing many eyeliners, Tha Clinique, has the best, it stays with you all day, does not smudge, to give you the black under eye as other eyeliners do. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has tried many eyeliners, it's the best of the bedt
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos