BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Allison R.
Review for: Intense Clove more...
This liner goes on smoothly with little effort and gives good coverage. It's also easy to smudge. The only thing I don't like too much is as theocracy goes on it vleeds at the corner of my eye.
Erin R.
I love the color because it's not as jarring as a black liner. It glides on easily and you can use the smudge end for a softer or smokey eye look. It also stays on all day and doesn't wear off.
Christina P.
Harbor City, CA
I love Clinque and their eyeliner is one of the rare ones that actually works on me. Its hard for me to find an eyeliner that will actually go on my waterline. This one is super easy to put on. The coler of this one is really nice because it isn't too dark where it would be harsh, but its still dark enough to notice.
Abby N.
Homestead, PA
After working at Macy's and being able to try a lot of products I THOUGHT were too expensive for me, i have fallen in love with Clinique. this eye liner is great. i never used to use eyeliner until the beauty consultant put this one me. it glides rite on and the smudge thing at the end gives it the perfect look.
Natalie V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
This is an awesome product. It glides on easily and leaves a smooth dark line that is easily blended out. It last almost the entire day and comes off with makeup wipes.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I have fairly sensitive eyes and have a hard time finding eyeliner that does not seem to bother me. This and one other brand have been pretty great for me! It looks nice, and its easy to put on!
Kenley H.
Beulaville, NC
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. it goes on so silky smooth and it stays on all day long! It is well worth the price. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has not irritated my skin at all. It is awesome!
Amber C.
KAPAAU, HI
I love how smoothly this goes on. It is humid where I live so eyeliner, often becomes hard (no clue why). Not this one. The violet is a perfect shade for brown eyes.
Brenda B.
Sinks Grove, WV
Love this eyeliner. Glides on smoothly, doesn't burn if and when I get it in my eye. Only thing I do not like is the fact that it bleeds off my eye lid under my eye.
cindy D.
Meridian, MS
As I am a older woman, I have found that threw the years of testing many eyeliners, Tha Clinique, has the best, it stays with you all day, does not smudge, to give you the black under eye as other eyeliners do. I highly recommend this product to everyone who has tried many eyeliners, it's the best of the bedt
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.