9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I think I have these in every color available- when I don't feel like using eyeshadow and want a pop of color, these are perfect! It never tugs, which is my worst problem with non-liquid eyeliner.
I was not impressed by this productl. It is soft, but it doesn't go on easily at all. I use it mainly on my bottom waterline. It is overpriced for the quality of the product. I would not recommend.
Clinique Quickliner is a great eye liner. It's quick and easy to use and the Roast Coffee is a soft brown that compliments any eye color. Would recommend to everyone. Tip - use to lightly line the bottom lashes to intensify any look
I love this stuff for my smokey eyes! it glides on easy then I can just smudge it out! Once I set it, it stays all day. This was the first product I ever tried from clinique, was not disappointed.
As someone who is allergic to a great many brands, Clinique is a constant in my make up bag. The quick liner gives you the precision of a pencil, with the potential for a liquid look. It holds out all day and keeps your eyes bright.
This liner goes on so smooth, and it really makes me blue eyes pop. It's not a royal blue like I was afraid of. It does look dark enough to not appear too crazy. However it really does bring out blue eyes and people have noticed.
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
I love the color of this eyeliner, it is brown without being too dark. I like how the tip is so thin that it is always sharp enough and there is no need to sharpen. This eyeliner has serious staying power and lasts throughout the day.
This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. it goes on so silky smooth and it stays on all day long! It is well worth the price. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has not irritated my skin at all. It is awesome!
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos