9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
This liner is smooth and glides on so easily. The smudging end works great and the violet color makes green eyes pop. It's a little pricey, otherwise it would get five stars.
This eye liner is awesome, goes on so smoothly. I love it so much. I tried Clinique quickliner on a whim and have been a faithful customer since. So happy Ulta carries it now!
I love Clinique liner, especially the "skinny" ones. And this one too, they stay put. I don't ever do a wing, just a think swoop across the lash line. And this does the job.
Love how this went on- but it irritates my eyes like most Clinique eye products. Every time I use Clinique mascara or liner, my eyes water and all of the eye makeup is ruined.
I love how easily it glides on to my eyes, but it isn't smudge-proof and tends to wear off during the day. I definitely like that I never have to sharpen it and that it's ready to go whenever I need it.
This product is one of my favorites, and it applies to smoothly to my eyelid, it stays all day and the color is so rich, while the makeup itself feels so light on my eyes.
I use Clinique eyeliner because it is a very high end brand! It seems to stay on very well throughout the day. I would advise anyone looking for good eyeliner to buy this.
I found this really helpful for some of my warm tone eye looks i do. I tried using it as a eyebrow pencil but unfortunately it was a little to oily for that. But using it for regular eyeliner was great and it glided on really smooth.
Rich color and soft look. It does smudge after being active. But when the smudging is desirable the sponge does give a nice and smooth texture. I love using it for my waterline. Makes my eye lashes seem darker and fuller.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos