BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Ana N.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
First thing is that this eyeliner is perfect for applying and then smudging out to create a bit of a Smokey eye affect. Because of this if you don’t want to smudge it out, you’ll have to be a bit careful to let it dry for a few minutes or else it may crease.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Typically I like Clinique products but this one is kinda dud for me. It takes me a while to get the pigment on and it certainly doesn’t last too long. I don’t want to have to tug and pull and the formula feels kinda dry.
Carissa O.
Review for: Intense Charcoal, Intense Plum more...
I like the quick liners from Clinique. They glide on nicely, and stay pretty well. I have hooded eyes so sometimes it smudges and I need to reapply but the price point is good and they have a great color selection.
Emily P.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
Not my favorite. Actually surprised by the quality because Clinique has great products. The eyeliner is not long lasting & doesn’t give much color. My drugstore eyeliner works better. I would not recommend.
Vanessa R.
Columbus , OH
I have used this product for 10 years. Goes on smoothly and gives a perfect line every time. My favorite part is that it doesn’t move, but comes off easily when it’s time. My favorite colors are 01 and 10.
Amber R.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I love the color and it goes on smoothly! It is a decent price for a department store brand. For some reason this one irritates my eyes though. I use the regular quick liner daily but can't use this one.
Mary J.
I like this eyeliner. It still looks good after the day. It goes on smoother than some less expensive brands. Clinique often gives this eyeliner as a bonus gift, which is a great way to try the product!
Erin T.
Review for: Intense Black more...
It’s a really great eyeliner! It lasts all day, and sometimes lasts two days! It is my favorite eyeliner! It sometimes clumps, but it goes on smoothly! It’s a little pricey, but it lasts a long while!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's so smooth going on, and the smudger helps me blend it out nicely. This eyeliner is worth the money. It not only went On easily, but it stayed all day as well.
Rachel N.
Crofton, MD
One of my favorite products. I use it almost every day as part of my normal makeup routine. The price is comparable to other make up brands out there. This is great for those with sensitive skin. I would recommend this!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.