9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
This is my daily go to eye liner. I have hazel eyes so the green is not harsh like black eye liner is . Makes my eyes more vibrant. I love how it lasts all day long and never smudges or runs. Clinique is one of my go to companies for eye liner!
I love Clinique. I have very sensitive skin and Clinique never bothers me. The color of this eyeliner is beautiful. and unique. The color doesn't fade and is very long lasting throughout any daily activity. I always get compliments when wearing it.
This is my favorite eye liner. It goes on very easy and smooth and doesn't smudge. The colors are rich and highly pigmented. I used urban decay before this but found it to always smudge and get into the corners of my eyes. This liner stays put.
Lovely color and stays put all day! For extra staying power, I usually apply eyelid primer underneath to really make sure that my hard work won't be smudged by accident. This liner has a smooth application and the color brings out my eyes :)
The holy grail of brown eyeliners, Clinque impresses once again with the dark pigmented shades and staying power. I also love the no sharpening feature, making it perfect to throw in your purse and have it to do touch ups through out the day.
Review for: Intense Clove more...
My favorite eyeliner ever. A great color, with an intense hue that is long lasting. Clinique is my favorite brand because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it. I have this eyeliner in other colors and they are all equally amazing.
I loved this not only because it was natural and easy to apply but also because it gave a smokey finish. I highly recommend it and all Clinique liners both for eye and eyebrows.
I am picky about eyeliner because I wear it for long hours and my face tends to get oily. Therefore, I need an eyeliner that holds up and this definitely does! Also, it does not smudge easily, but washes off easily at the end of the day.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos