BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is my daily go to eye liner. I have hazel eyes so the green is not harsh like black eye liner is . Makes my eyes more vibrant. I love how it lasts all day long and never smudges or runs. Clinique is one of my go to companies for eye liner!
Sarah C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This eyeliner is so quick & easy, I can practically put it on in my sleep....which is helpful since I get ready at 5am every morning. It's pretty much fool-proof & stays on all day.
Emily M.
West Union, WV
Review for: Intense Plum more...
I have never used this exact product before, but I think that I would fall in love with it immediately! I am usually slow to use different colors, but I would love to try this one!
Lauren T.
Woodstock, GA
I love Clinique. I have very sensitive skin and Clinique never bothers me. The color of this eyeliner is beautiful. and unique. The color doesn't fade and is very long lasting throughout any daily activity. I always get compliments when wearing it.
This is my favorite eye liner. It goes on very easy and smooth and doesn't smudge. The colors are rich and highly pigmented. I used urban decay before this but found it to always smudge and get into the corners of my eyes. This liner stays put.
Joanna H.
Staten Island, NY
Lovely color and stays put all day! For extra staying power, I usually apply eyelid primer underneath to really make sure that my hard work won't be smudged by accident. This liner has a smooth application and the color brings out my eyes :)
Katie W.
Saint Augustine, FL
The holy grail of brown eyeliners, Clinque impresses once again with the dark pigmented shades and staying power. I also love the no sharpening feature, making it perfect to throw in your purse and have it to do touch ups through out the day.
Stephanie P.
Review for: Intense Clove more...
My favorite eyeliner ever. A great color, with an intense hue that is long lasting. Clinique is my favorite brand because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it. I have this eyeliner in other colors and they are all equally amazing.
Isra S.
Dearborn, MI
I loved this not only because it was natural and easy to apply but also because it gave a smokey finish. I highly recommend it and all Clinique liners both for eye and eyebrows.
Morgan B.
Kensington, KS
I am picky about eyeliner because I wear it for long hours and my face tends to get oily. Therefore, I need an eyeliner that holds up and this definitely does! Also, it does not smudge easily, but washes off easily at the end of the day.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.