BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jenny S.
This has been my go to eyeliner for almost a decade. It's glides on smooth and I don't have to worry about it smudging over a long work day. And since it's automatic, no need to use a pencil sharpener. Can't say enough good things about this eyeliner.
Shana S.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this eyeliner. Goes on easy and easy to use. Smooth easy application and doesn't run. Stays on all day without having to re apply. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
Rebecca W.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Absolutely love the color! Goes on beautifully!! I cant wait to try more colors! I recommend this brand to anybody, from makeup fantatics to simple makeup wearers
I like this eyeliner. I just wish it could make a thinner line. Maybe that's why Clinique came out with the skinny stick. This eyeliner is easy to apply and its nice that it does not have to be sharpened, which makes it convenient. Its worth a try.
Dana W.
Nashville , GA
I love this color. I was very unsure how it would look with my pale skin and green eyes. It is a perfect compliment to my coloring. However, I think it is a color that would work well on most people. It glides on easily, stays on, and cleans off easily.
K M.
Clinique is a timeless makeup for a reason...it works and works well! This product is no exception. The smooth application and long lasting color is great and I love the smudge applicator on the other end for times when I feel like blending a bit more!
Tiffany B.
Bishop, GA
This liner was ok. I love the color and how smooth it went on and how easily it smudged with the attached smudger. However, it didn't hold up to my watery eyes. If you have any amount of grease on your skin or have any crying to do, this isn't your go to.
Sara S.
Buffalo Grove, IL
This is my daily go to eye liner. I have hazel eyes so the green is not harsh like black eye liner is . Makes my eyes more vibrant. I love how it lasts all day long and never smudges or runs. Clinique is one of my go to companies for eye liner!
Brandi R.
Saint Cloud , MN
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Love this eyeliner! Really makes my green eyes pop! Clinique Quickliner for Eyes is my go-to eyeliner. I always stock up on my eyeliners when they are giving away their bonus gifts.
Lauren T.
Woodstock, GA
I love Clinique. I have very sensitive skin and Clinique never bothers me. The color of this eyeliner is beautiful. and unique. The color doesn't fade and is very long lasting throughout any daily activity. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.