9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
This has been my go to eyeliner for almost a decade. It's glides on smooth and I don't have to worry about it smudging over a long work day. And since it's automatic, no need to use a pencil sharpener. Can't say enough good things about this eyeliner.
Love this eyeliner. Goes on easy and easy to use. Smooth easy application and doesn't run. Stays on all day without having to re apply. Would recommend to a friend and would buy again.
I like this eyeliner. I just wish it could make a thinner line. Maybe that's why Clinique came out with the skinny stick. This eyeliner is easy to apply and its nice that it does not have to be sharpened, which makes it convenient. Its worth a try.
I love this color. I was very unsure how it would look with my pale skin and green eyes. It is a perfect compliment to my coloring. However, I think it is a color that would work well on most people. It glides on easily, stays on, and cleans off easily.
Clinique is a timeless makeup for a reason...it works and works well! This product is no exception. The smooth application and long lasting color is great and I love the smudge applicator on the other end for times when I feel like blending a bit more!
This liner was ok. I love the color and how smooth it went on and how easily it smudged with the attached smudger. However, it didn't hold up to my watery eyes. If you have any amount of grease on your skin or have any crying to do, this isn't your go to.
This is my daily go to eye liner. I have hazel eyes so the green is not harsh like black eye liner is . Makes my eyes more vibrant. I love how it lasts all day long and never smudges or runs. Clinique is one of my go to companies for eye liner!
I love Clinique. I have very sensitive skin and Clinique never bothers me. The color of this eyeliner is beautiful. and unique. The color doesn't fade and is very long lasting throughout any daily activity. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos