9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I love this eyeliner! I have tried many, many eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! The formula is fantastic! It's easy to apply, and goes on so smooth! Plus, it still looks great at the end of the day! Also, the variety of colors available is awesome!
I like that this is a soft brown and applies easily. However I don't like that it doesn't last very long. In comparison to say smashbox eyeliner I feel like I have to reapply to soon. I won't be purchasing the quickliner again, but my mom has enjoyed them.
Love this brands eye liner. It's the only stuff i use! I felt that I had to but a few coats of this color on, that's why I only gave it 4 stars. My favorite is black brown. Goes on smooth and easy to use wind up feature.
I LOVE this eyeliner. It applies so easily and doesn't smudge. One I purchased was defective and crumbled as I used it, but Clinique was great and allowed me to exchange it for a new one.
Although the color was nice - there was a lot of transferring onto the lids and the color faded after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has oily skin seeing as it wasn't as long wearing as I had hoped.
This Clinique liner was the first pencil I ever tried, as I used to only wear liquid liner. I was so impressed with its wear-time, and less edgy/softer look compared to liquid. It wore just as long as liquid, and applies very smoothly, yet sets like a dream.
This was the first eyeliner I ever used. I have sensitive eyes and this worked great. It did not produce any redness, itching or stinging of the eye. I would definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive eyes.
I love this eyeliner because it is easy to use and practically sharpens on its own! This color goes perfect for fall/winter and transitioning into spring is a snap!
It's not fantastic. It smudges, doesn't stay on all day, and it isn't as dark as I would like it to be. The line also isn't as fine as I'd like it to be. I do like the twist bottom and the lid on it. It's soft on my eye and doesn't bother my eye sensitivity.
Love this color, whenever I wear it I get compliments. It's glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. Definitely my go to eyeliner when I'm not wearing just my.basic black!!!
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos