BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
I love this eyeliner! I have tried many, many eyeliners and this is by far my favorite! The formula is fantastic! It's easy to apply, and goes on so smooth! Plus, it still looks great at the end of the day! Also, the variety of colors available is awesome!
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
I like that this is a soft brown and applies easily. However I don't like that it doesn't last very long. In comparison to say smashbox eyeliner I feel like I have to reapply to soon. I won't be purchasing the quickliner again, but my mom has enjoyed them.
Jenae G.
Johnstown, PA
Love this brands eye liner. It's the only stuff i use! I felt that I had to but a few coats of this color on, that's why I only gave it 4 stars. My favorite is black brown. Goes on smooth and easy to use wind up feature.
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
I LOVE this eyeliner. It applies so easily and doesn't smudge. One I purchased was defective and crumbled as I used it, but Clinique was great and allowed me to exchange it for a new one.
Heather L.
Although the color was nice - there was a lot of transferring onto the lids and the color faded after a few hours. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who has oily skin seeing as it wasn't as long wearing as I had hoped.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
This Clinique liner was the first pencil I ever tried, as I used to only wear liquid liner. I was so impressed with its wear-time, and less edgy/softer look compared to liquid. It wore just as long as liquid, and applies very smoothly, yet sets like a dream.
Katelyn M.
Plano, TX
This was the first eyeliner I ever used. I have sensitive eyes and this worked great. It did not produce any redness, itching or stinging of the eye. I would definitely recommend this product if you have sensitive eyes.
Katie S.
Surprise, AZ
I love this eyeliner because it is easy to use and practically sharpens on its own! This color goes perfect for fall/winter and transitioning into spring is a snap!
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
It's not fantastic. It smudges, doesn't stay on all day, and it isn't as dark as I would like it to be. The line also isn't as fine as I'd like it to be. I do like the twist bottom and the lid on it. It's soft on my eye and doesn't bother my eye sensitivity.
Linda C.
Philadelphia
Love this color, whenever I wear it I get compliments. It's glides on smoothly and stays put throughout the day. Definitely my go to eyeliner when I'm not wearing just my.basic black!!!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.