BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Jillian L.
Lincoln, CA
I've used Clinique for a very long time and they are just a brand that I personally trust. They have very few products that I don't like. Their eyeliners have always got the job done for me.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Possibly the best black eye liner out there. glides on thick or thin depending on the angle and it blends easily with other eyeliners and overtop of eye shadow. the price is great too compared to other eye liners that don't last as long.
Lindsey R.
Moorhead, MN
This color is beautiful! I have pale olive skin and green eyes, and this color makes my eyes look great! This is my go-to day eyeliner. My only complaint is that it has a very greasy, slippery feel, and it comes off VERY easily. The color is worth it, though.
Katrina R.
I have several of these from clinique and I really like them. They go on nice and smooth and I especially like the "intense" colors (that aren't really intense, just more pigmented). It does tend to wander however if my eyes are watering or its a hot day out.
Kathy N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I have this! I use this religiously! With my eyes they work and do not smudge at all. I have small Asian eyes and oily. Usually liners leave a crease and smudge. This one does not at all!
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Love it! This is my go to eyeliner. I always try to change but this one is definitely the one that suits me. It is lo g lasting, doesn't irritate my eyes and it is easy to use and works pretty well. I would totally recommend it
Cassie T.
Marinette, WI
I love this eyeliner! It's creamy and smooth and stays on a long time! I love that it's slightly smudgy too so I can blend for a thicker line and it doesn't bother my super Sensative eyes!
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
I like that this is a soft brown and applies easily. However I don't like that it doesn't last very long. In comparison to say smashbox eyeliner I feel like I have to reapply to soon. I won't be purchasing the quickliner again, but my mom has enjoyed them.
Jennifer F.
Bowling Green, KY
I LOVE this eyeliner. It applies so easily and doesn't smudge. One I purchased was defective and crumbled as I used it, but Clinique was great and allowed me to exchange it for a new one.
Lauren M.
Camarillo, CA
I like this eyeliner for a night look. Goes on smooth and smudges nicely for a smokey eye, but can also smudge overtime, so not great if you want a clean line to last all day. But all in all solid eyeliner for the price!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.