9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
I've used Clinique for a very long time and they are just a brand that I personally trust. They have very few products that I don't like. Their eyeliners have always got the job done for me.
Possibly the best black eye liner out there. glides on thick or thin depending on the angle and it blends easily with other eyeliners and overtop of eye shadow. the price is great too compared to other eye liners that don't last as long.
This color is beautiful! I have pale olive skin and green eyes, and this color makes my eyes look great! This is my go-to day eyeliner. My only complaint is that it has a very greasy, slippery feel, and it comes off VERY easily. The color is worth it, though.
I have several of these from clinique and I really like them. They go on nice and smooth and I especially like the "intense" colors (that aren't really intense, just more pigmented). It does tend to wander however if my eyes are watering or its a hot day out.
Love it! This is my go to eyeliner. I always try to change but this one is definitely the one that suits me. It is lo g lasting, doesn't irritate my eyes and it is easy to use and works pretty well. I would totally recommend it
I love this eyeliner! It's creamy and smooth and stays on a long time! I love that it's slightly smudgy too so I can blend for a thicker line and it doesn't bother my super Sensative eyes!
I like that this is a soft brown and applies easily. However I don't like that it doesn't last very long. In comparison to say smashbox eyeliner I feel like I have to reapply to soon. I won't be purchasing the quickliner again, but my mom has enjoyed them.
I LOVE this eyeliner. It applies so easily and doesn't smudge. One I purchased was defective and crumbled as I used it, but Clinique was great and allowed me to exchange it for a new one.
I like this eyeliner for a night look. Goes on smooth and smudges nicely for a smokey eye, but can also smudge overtime, so not great if you want a clean line to last all day. But all in all solid eyeliner for the price!
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos