9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This eyeliner is great because it is richly pigmented and lasts forever! However, it is very hard to remove. I try to be very gentle with my eye skin (as I am aging and the area becomes more delicate) so I do not use this product unless it will be a long day outdoors or in the water etc.,.
Headed out for a casual evening dinner with the fam? add some glam! a nice touch when your being low key but still want your husband to notice your eyes - and he will - standby product - always have one
I love Clinique makeup and skin care products! This eyeliner works great and goes on smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to have much eyeliner per stick. The color is nice too!
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Really love the skinny tip on this eyeliner. It makes it as easy to apply as a liquid liner, but with none of the mess. I also appreciate that you can twist it up as you wear it down, and don't need to sharpen the tip. It stays sharpened, no matter what, for great definition on my upper and lower lash lines.
These liners are great. I have these in the brown, black, purple, and green color. I even have tried the intense black color. They are super easy to use and have good pigmentation and are very creamy. I love the smudging sponge because it really gives a more smoky blended out look.
When I used this awhile back, it seemed a little too much like a crayon to me and it was kind of uncomfortable to put on. I love the colors and the smudging tool is great, but the texture was not for me.
I seriously am in LOVE with this eyeliner. I want to try the intense peridot color. The price is right on point I feel like. I love the smudgey point on the other end. I love the diversity of colors that come in this line as well. Very different yet so wearable for a splash of color.
Literally SO OBSESSED with this color and eyeliner. This black honey color has a true red tone to it and it is absolutely gorgeous for blue eyes-- really makes them pop! I usually wear this in my waterline and love to pair it with the black honey mascara. I love this eyeliner the most.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos