BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This eyeliner is great because it is richly pigmented and lasts forever! However, it is very hard to remove. I try to be very gentle with my eye skin (as I am aging and the area becomes more delicate) so I do not use this product unless it will be a long day outdoors or in the water etc.,.
Michelle P.
San Mateo, CA
Headed out for a casual evening dinner with the fam? add some glam! a nice touch when your being low key but still want your husband to notice your eyes - and he will - standby product - always have one
Misty H.
I love Clinique makeup and skin care products! This eyeliner works great and goes on smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't seem to have much eyeliner per stick. The color is nice too!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I love how easy this is to apply. With one sweep across my eyelid I am done! Other brands require you to keep going over the same spot to darken it, but not this one. And it really makes my blue eyes pop.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
Really love the skinny tip on this eyeliner. It makes it as easy to apply as a liquid liner, but with none of the mess. I also appreciate that you can twist it up as you wear it down, and don't need to sharpen the tip. It stays sharpened, no matter what, for great definition on my upper and lower lash lines.
Lailany V.
Easton, PA
These liners are great. I have these in the brown, black, purple, and green color. I even have tried the intense black color. They are super easy to use and have good pigmentation and are very creamy. I love the smudging sponge because it really gives a more smoky blended out look.
Victoria A.
When I used this awhile back, it seemed a little too much like a crayon to me and it was kind of uncomfortable to put on. I love the colors and the smudging tool is great, but the texture was not for me.
Devon M.
Southborough, MA
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This eyeliner goes on smooth and stays on all day. It runs out pretty fast which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5. And I don't wear much so I feel like it should last longer!
Danielle S.
Columbia, KY
I seriously am in LOVE with this eyeliner. I want to try the intense peridot color. The price is right on point I feel like. I love the smudgey point on the other end. I love the diversity of colors that come in this line as well. Very different yet so wearable for a splash of color.
Nicole C.
Boston, MA
Literally SO OBSESSED with this color and eyeliner. This black honey color has a true red tone to it and it is absolutely gorgeous for blue eyes-- really makes them pop! I usually wear this in my waterline and love to pair it with the black honey mascara. I love this eyeliner the most.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.