BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
I really like this product. It stays in place well even in the southern heat and humidity. Always easy to purchase at the larger department stores and the color is great. I much prefer it to the others that can be purchased in the drug store. The price is not bad either and it lasts for a long time.
Sheryl M.
Cumby, TX
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
I have been using this eyeliner for many years and it's still my eyeliner of choice! It goes on smoothly. I like the way you can see through the tube to know how much is left. This does tend to smudge and wear off a little bit too easy--I wish it was perhaps waterproof and maybe that would help.
Annie-Mollie D.
Charleston, MO
I've used Clinique quick liner for years, in really black. I love the intensity of the color and how easily it glides on. It really makes my eyes pop like no other eyeliner I've used.
Jaclyn A.
The only eyeliner I will ever wear. Clinique eyeliner goes on so smoothly and lasts all day. When I first tried the Intense Ebony, I was blown away with how long it lasts and how beautifully drastic the color comes off. You will not regret buying this!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I have used this eyeliner off and on since I was a teenager. while the product is good quality, I do not like the way it tugs on the skin around my eyes. it is also a nightmare to try to blend as it "sets" very quickly. it is not a bad eyeliner, but there are much better quality eyeliners out there.
Marianne Z.
Reallly great and so easy to use. I only use a little liner daily just to emphasize my eyelashes and this does the trick. I never have to reapply or remove a mess-up because this pencil is easy to handle and the tip of the liner stays it's "pointy" shape.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj
I really love this easy to use eyeliner from cliniquee, but I find that the color inside tends to break towards the end of the interior tube and a lot of the makeup is wasted from falling off.
abisola A.
Clarks Summit, PA
I love this product because of the ease of application. The color just glides on and goes on super pigmented so I don't have to fund with multiple applications to build up intensity.
Rachel G.
LOVED THIS EYELINER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK SABLE!! this color was perfect for me with my hair and eye color!! always love Clinique packaging - professional looking and consistency is key. I would always recommend to friends and family
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This eyeliner is great because it is richly pigmented and lasts forever! However, it is very hard to remove. I try to be very gentle with my eye skin (as I am aging and the area becomes more delicate) so I do not use this product unless it will be a long day outdoors or in the water etc.,.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.