BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Amanda R.
Peru, IN
I love the way this liner works and how it brings out my eyes. The color is intense but at the same time it doesn't look overly dark or overdone at all. The tip glides along my lash line. This is definitely my new favorite
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
This color is really great if you're looking for an easy to match brown shade. I like the idea of the built-in smudger, but find it doesn't work that well. I end up using a makeup brush instead. Also, the caps don't stay on very well (either end), so this liner ends up drawing on things in my makeup bag all the time.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
This is my daily go to eyeliner, I love Clinique and the Roast Coffee is my perfect daytime color. This eyeliner goes on smooth, doesn't run, stays precise without needing sharpened, and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
This is one of my all time favorite black eyeliners. It goes on super smoothly, you never have to worry about sharpening it, just give it a little twist and you have more product ready to use.
maddy k.
Cheney, WA
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
This is one of my most favorite eyeliners! It goes on my eyes smooth, and stays all day. The line that it creates is smooth and clearly defined. The color is rich and I love that I just have to twist the end to get more.
Rhonda R.
Berryville , VA
This is my go to eyeliner. It is a neutral shade that coordinates with most colors, applies very easily, and has great staying power. It absolutely does not flake, and does not smudge easily. It is not irritating to eyes.
Shay W.
Canton, MI
I actually love all of the quick liners but this was my favorite to use on people with green eyes. The purple just made them pop! I worked for Clinique but still love and use this product all the time! It's definitely a favorite. Super creamy and glides on the lash and water line easily and I love the smudger for doing a simple smokey eye!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
My all time favorite Eye liner- Doesn't need to be sharpened, easy to apply, lasts a long time, glides on smoothly. Purchased at the Clinique counter in Macy's. Will definitely buy again
Melissa S.
Schenectady, NY
I love this liner. Soft and creamy texture does not tug the eye lid as does some competitors. Long lasting and great shade to accent blues. I do find the smudge er to be a bit rough. Automatic sharpener is a great feature. Have purchased in several other colors as there are quite a few to choose from
Elizabeth R.
Mount Berry, GA
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
Although a tad pricey, this Clinique product is absolutely worth the investment. It is a quality product that glides on the eyelid smoothly for a dramatic look. It is simple to apply and comes with a blender applicator at the opposite end from the eyeliner. A variety of colors are made as well (Chocolate is another favorite of mine). I highly recommend this product to any individual looking to enhance their eye make up.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.