9 varieties available
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
No need to be subtle when it's now so easy to move into the deepest, most dramatic range. Find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. Silky formula glides on. Stays on all day. Never needs sharpening. "Smoke" with the smudge tip on the opposite end. Ophthalmologist Tested.
How to Use:
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying)
- Line eyes
- Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance. Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover
Isododecane , Cyclopentasiloxane , Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone , Synthetic Wax , Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene , Nylon-12 , C20-40 Alcohols , Perfluorononyl Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate , Polyethylene , Tocopherol , Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate , [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Mica , Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288) , Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289) , Carmine (Ci 75470) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Ultramarines (Ci 77007)]see more...
Top Questions See all 62 Q&A
Clinique Quickliner™ For Eyes Intense
- "I have this and the almost lipstick in Black Honey and love them. I can wear them daily." in 40 reviews
- "This Is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. Doesn't smudge at all and gives a great line on your eye" in 29 reviews
- "LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you." in 17 reviews
Review for: Other more...
I really liked this! It just wasn’t my favorite eyeliner I have used. The liner stick is just a little too thick for my liking and I don’t like the container... it just feels like it’s cheap and going to break easy. My roommate also uses this though and it’s the only thing she uses! It’s a nice color and looks good! And the color lasts all day without smudging!
Clinique Quickliner in Black goes on super smooth and with ease. It leaves a lot of color on the very first stroke. It is super simple to smudge for the smokey eye look. It is a little pricey at around $16 but well worth it as it does not contain harsh chemicals.
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is my favorite eyeliner for color and quality! It goes on smooth and you can make thin or thicker lines. The lines are clean, but also smudges well for the smokey look. The reason I gave it a 4 is because it does run throughout the day (although I haven’t found a pencil that hasn’t yet). I brush a little eyeshadow over it to keep it in place all day.
This is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. It applied great and looked good all day. I’ve ever slept with it and woke up and it still looked good. BUT the entire product only lasted about a week and for $17.50, that’s too much to pay for one week of eyeliner. Love the product, hate the time it lasts for the price.
This is a perfect liner for everyday use. It goes on very smoothly and stays in place all day. While it is very easy to apply, it is hard to do a really thin line if that's what your're looking for. Compared to other brands I've used it both lasts longer before you need to buy a new one and stays in place all day!
Review for: Intense Charcoal more...
First thing is that this eyeliner is perfect for applying and then smudging out to create a bit of a Smokey eye affect. Because of this if you don’t want to smudge it out, you’ll have to be a bit careful to let it dry for a few minutes or else it may crease.
Q & A
Is this eyeliner a really pigmented one? because I've tried a lot of eyeliners but some of them aren't dark enough!
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
I have oily eyelids and even the high end Urban decay slide on eyeliner to the drugstore rimmel scandal eyeliner still smudge, especially on the corner of my eyes. Anyone have similar situations and have tried this clinique liner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos