BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Nataly F.
This is the best product ever invented. I tried other brands, & I hated them. This liner goes on smooth, & it's long lasting. The tip is amazing. Plus a small pen lasts forever. I can't afford running out of it. I can't live without it. I'm too sad they don't have the brown
Christina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Clinique Quickliner for eyes is my go to fast eye makeup secret! It glides on smoothly and effortlessly . It leaves a long lasting, smooth finish that helps my eyes shine all day! This is a must have in this busy Mom's makeup bag.
Jamie G.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I've been wearing Clinique products since I first started wearing makeup as a teenager. Their eyeliners go on smoothly and stay in place all day. You can smudge this one for a more smoky effect or just leave it bold and simple. This color is great for for an understated daytime look at the office, and I use it almost daily.
Julia S.
Columbus, OH
This was my first ever "big girl" eyeliner so I have fond memories of this one :) very easy to use and glides on very easily.  The blender on the other side helps create a more casual and lived-in look.  I have it in a chocolate brown which looks great on brown eyes!
Kimberly D.
Eden, NC
Beautiful color, makes my brown eyes pop. I love to line to top and bottom. Clinique Quickliner for Eyes is a definite must have for anyone that would like their eyes to pop! Great for all eye colors, really pretty on darker eyes.
Kristen K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Intense Clove more...
This is one of my "go to" eyeliners, that never lets me down. It glides on supersmooth and you can use the smudger on the end of it to get a smoky look. It wears all day and the product lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price.
Lindsey V.
Lake Stevens, Wa
This has been a favorite of mine since high school. My best friend and I both have similar color blue eyes and when we were going through each others makeup, discovered we had been wearing the same eyeliner, (I had been admiring, hers, haha.) It applies easily and smoothly, which for me is a must. Would definitely recommend.
Lexi P.
Sartell, MN
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I received this eyeliner for free as a gift with purchase, and I absolutely love it! It goes on so smooth and the color is perfect. I would recommend to anyone. Granted I got this for free, I'm not sure I would always pay the $16.50 for everyday wear. I keep this eye liner for special occasions.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
This eyeliner is wonderful. I prefer clinique over the majority of make-up brands. The only things I dislike is that this eyeliner costs you around 20 dollars which is pretty pricey. Good stuff if you don't mind a higher price!
Amanda R.
Peru, IN
I love the way this liner works and how it brings out my eyes. The color is intense but at the same time it doesn't look overly dark or overdone at all. The tip glides along my lash line. This is definitely my new favorite
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.