BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Hahli A.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I really liked the color. It makes blue eyes stand out better than most liners I've used. My problem with this is when I lookedcin the mirror at lunchtime, it was smeared all under my eyesnlike dqrk circles.
Quineka W.
Santa Maria, CA
The Clinique Quickliner for Eyes is a terrific eyeliner. It goes on smoothly, doesn't flake or run, and stays where you put it all day. You can make a crisp line or smudge it with the handy sponge brush on the other end. Although I purchased Really Black this time, I love the range of colors Clinique offers. This is a must for your makeup bag!
Sara H.
Science Hill, KY
I usually have trouble getting eyeliner to stay on my waterline but since purchasing this I have had absolutely no trouble! It's the only eyeliner I have found that stays without using a liquid eyeliner (which I am not good at) the colors are beautiful and the smudge tip is really neat.
Ashley H.
Inman, SC
Review for: Eye Liners Shy Brown 16 Shy Brown more...
This is a great product. Great color and goes on super easy. The smudge tool on the other side works great in order to give the desired effect. The product also only comes out of the stick a little at a time in order for it not to dry out.
Debi K.
Neptune Beach, FL
The color of this eyeliner is the perfect shade for my hazel (brown to green) eyes. I came across an old one that was too dried out to use but remembered how much I liked the color. I tried to find a similar color in other brands but they were either too green or too brown. Went back to the Clinique brand & it is my Go To eyeliner!
Martha L.
This color is amazing! I loved how it looked and it just glided on. It really pops out when you put it on. Very smooth and I definitely recommend this. Got it at the Clinique department at Macy's and my purchase even came with a gift bag.
Jennifer o.
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Pretty decent eyeliner. The color was true black and I was able to either go for the softer, smudgy look or the intense coal black look. For work it stayed all day with little smudging but when wearing it at an evening event it did smudge more (I was hot and sweaty). Overall a good eyeliner for daily use with no irritation.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
I really liked this eyeliner, goes on smooth and the smudgy sponge is great to soften the look. Unfortunately, I had an eye reaction and returned all the new products I had gotten. I don't know if it was this but thought I'd mention just in case!
Nataly F.
This is the best product ever invented. I tried other brands, & I hated them. This liner goes on smooth, & it's long lasting. The tip is amazing. Plus a small pen lasts forever. I can't afford running out of it. I can't live without it. I'm too sad they don't have the brown
Julia B.
Natrona Hts, PA
The intense ebony #09 is the greatest black crayon liner I've ever used. I couldn't even tell you how many I've purchased in the past few years. It goes on smooth, dark and it lasts all day and night.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.