BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Charlotte A.
The color goes on too thin and pulls at your eye when you apply it. It is a pretty color and can look good if you are able to apply it thickly enough, but when you go over the liner where you've already apply it, it pulls the liner off that you just put on and seems to be a battle to get it on just right. Not my favorite liner at all. It's a shame, because the "dark chocolate" Quickliner by Clinique is my absolute favorite liner I own! I think it's just the "navy" color that isn't so good.
Julie L.
Phila, PA
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It doesn't clump or smear. It stays on better than any other liner I've ever used. I don't use it often because I rarely wear makeup, so for me the product will last almost one year. I would recommend to any of my friends.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
the color is very pretty and the eyeliner is long lasting and affordable but it reacted with my eyes. i know that only the intense eyeliner line does that so i switched to dark chocolate in the regular quick liner but clinique is supposed to be tested and i didnt like that i had that reaction.
Influenster M.
This goes only really nicely, but then smudges so much. It transfers everywhere. I imagine if you set it with a similar color eyeshadow, it might be better, but I don't trust this one to not give me racoon eyes.
Kerry M.
Naugatuck, CT
For someone who is not particularly skilled with applying makeup, this line of eyeliners is perfect for me. It's softer than the material in most eyeliner pencils, so it goes on easily, and the little sponge at the other tip is great for blending.
Buffey B.
Arab, AL
Review for: Intense Aubergine more...
Love the burgundy color of this eyeliner. It makes for a great look for special evenings. It will stay on for most of the day. Price is a little high, but because of how long lasting it is, it is worth it. Repeat buyer and I have multiple colors.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a good eyeliner for everyday, the color is good but it is not a thick black. It goes on smoothly and lasts long. If you want something bold and strong this is not it, but otherwise it is a great eyeliner.
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
I was super anxious switching to the quickliner. I have always used a dark chocolate color. I honestly do not notice a difference between the "intense" vs regular quickliner. I like that it's easily to apply and you just twist to get more (no sharpening!) yay. It stays on fairly well when applied heavily. Easy to remove too! One of my favorites and make up staples.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this eyeliner. It goes on well and doesn't smear. It lasts a long time and doesn't smudge. I have it in a few different colors. It is also easy to remove. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Hahli A.
La Fayette, GA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I really liked the color. It makes blue eyes stand out better than most liners I've used. My problem with this is when I lookedcin the mirror at lunchtime, it was smeared all under my eyesnlike dqrk circles.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.