BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Angie W.
Great if you have green eyes, it makes them pop! I love the smudge tool at the end which makes it look a little lighter or you can go for a smoky look! Beautiful color and product, my mom used it and I learned to put eyeliner on with it when I was 14.
Kelsey P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this eyeliner because it is not too dark (black is too dark for my face) and it is also not too light. the small pop of color is also nice. it is soft enough to not hurt my eyes but also firm enough to not smear alot. also really like the sponge on the end
Kimberly L.
Clinique eyeliner has been my go to for years! It stays on all day and is ophthalmologist tested and proven safe for your eyes. As someone with sensitive eyes, this is the only one that doesn't have me running them all day!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is a great pencil liner. It glides on smoothly and without tugging. You get a good amount of product for the price too. I've never tried to smudge it intentionally, but I do know that once it's set it's not going anywhere until you take it off. This is a standard pencil everyone should have in their bag.
Samantha F.
Hughesville, PA
Review for: Intense Plum more...
LOVE! I worked for Clinique and I want everyone to know how great of a brand they are! They really strive to make products that fit everyone's needs. These eyeliners are wonderful for those who have sensitive eyes. I have tried colored eyeliner in other brands and it has caused some skin irritation. If you have any problems like I did, this eyeliner is for you.
Kristine A.
I like that this maintains a pretty fine tip even though you don't sharpen it. That's handy and you don't feel like you're losing a lot of product. Stayed on fairly well when not used with the smudger. I wish that end had a cap on it too though so it wouldn't get covered in germs when carrying it around. Also could be more pigmented. The color applies pretty soft.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
The best eyeliner I have ever used..it became my favorite in no time. Rolls on silky smooth without skipping, long lasting and doesn't smudge.it has a build in sharpener. I love the smudger for doing a simple smokey eye
Mary K.
I love this eyeliner for my tight line and waterline! It doesn't smudge and stays super black all day. This isn't rated five starts because I've had some problems getting it to twist up and don't use the smudger end. Other than that, it's a fantastic eyeliner!
Sara H.
Wood River, IL
I LOVE this eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and works perfectly with my blue-grey eyes. The price-point is great and the color is true navy. It's a creamy formula that locks in place once applied. Easily smudge-able but you have to work fast as it does set very quickly. I would recommend this product to anyone who was looking for a very trustworthy product.
Julie L.
Phila, PA
Review for: Intense Midnight more...
Absolutely love this eyeliner. It doesn't clump or smear. It stays on better than any other liner I've ever used. I don't use it often because I rarely wear makeup, so for me the product will last almost one year. I would recommend to any of my friends.
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.