BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Kim M.
San Francisco, CA
My standby, day in and day out eyeliner. It's not as deep and dark as black, but not gray either. It defines my eyes just enough for work, play, or even a night out. I wish it had a sharpener, but otherwise it's my holy grail eyeliner.
La L.
Clover, SC
Absolutely looooove this color! It is exactly what it is called..."Intense" and really feels like a grown-up teal! The quality of the liner is awesome and it is long lasting. I combine it with a teal color at times & other times just go for the eyeliner look! A must buy! ;)
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Beautiful plum eyeliner that stays sharp through multiple uses and a wonderful smudging end. I love using this product to create a beautiful plum smoky eye look. The formula is wonderfully smooth and long staying but comes off without excessive tugging on the delicate eye skin.
Beth Z.
Erie, PA
My eyes are hazel and this dark chocolate really makes my eyes pop! I always get compliments when I wear this eyeliner. It glides on perfectly. It lives by its name. I wish it would last longer, I have to buy this product every couple months. But it is reasonably price.
Danielle W.
Mount Pleasant, SC
Clinique quick liner is a great old stand-by. Nothing fancy, just a good, stable eye pencil. My eyes are hazel and this color warms my face and makes my eyes appear bigger. The color goes on.nicely as long as you keep sharpened. I'd prefer a push up type device to deliver!
Natalie M.
Peoria, IL
I have this product in 17 Intense Amethyst and I am in love with it. My Clinique consultant recommended using this shade with a pink and berry eye shadow set and my eyes have never looked greener. They pop brilliantly when I use this product with the high impact mascara. This liner doesn't smudge or come off unless you want it to and it stays on all day. Definitely an amazing buy.
Bay~xox R.
Voorhees, NJ
I really love this liner! It is such a beautiful and unique color. I love to wear it under my under lash line and sometimes even in my waterline when I'm going out for the night to a club, someplace fancy and fun enough to go for a really cool, funky, deep smoky eye. This is perfect for parties and looks beautiful in pictures. I always get compliments when I wear this color. (:
Lisa G.
Oceanside, NY
Excellent, everyday, creamy liner. It tight lines really really well, and stays put. However it's not super ideal for the water line. It smudges on me just a little bit and fades slightly in the water line. However, its still really creamy and comfortable and great for tightlining and the lower lash line, and good for the water line, just not for an extended period of time.
Madison S.
Spring Grove, PA
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
This is a great eyeliner for a skokey eye because liquid eyeliner simply just does not do the job when it comes down to smugging. I have used this product in the past and I have really liked the dark brown for a lighter brown smokey eye rather than doing the typical black. I lost this liner and I did not repurchase. I might end up repurchasing in the future I don't know.
Allyson R.
This is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It goes on smooth and blends easily. It stays put all day long without giving me raccoon eyes but is SO gentle on my eyes and is easy to take off! I will always go back to buying this!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.