BY CLINIQUE

How to Use:

• Line eyes
  • Use the tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect
  • Can be used alone or over eye shadow
  • Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover

• This eye liner work?1 Answers
  • I have trouble with eyeliner smearing during the day. Do...2 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner wear on oily / hooded eyes? Will i...2 Answers
Hannah B.
Review for: Intense Peridot more...
I like to keep this eyeliner around for days that my eyes are sensitive. I don't know if this happens to other people, but I have certain days where my eyes feel particularly dry and irritable and this eyeliner is perfect for those days. It is very gentle and does not irritate my eyes at all. I do like the formula, but wish it lasted a little longer. Overall a great pencil, especially for those with sensitive eyes.
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
I don't typically use stick eyeliners because my eyelids get so oily throughout the day. When I do wear eye primer though, I love using this one because the color is so pigmented and the smudger gives you the option to intensify or soften the look.
Jamie P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is my go to eyeliner for day and night wear. I love how easily it applies and I love the color. I never use black eye liner and this is the perfect alternative to using black liner. It compliments my eye color (green) well, applies nicely, forgives me a flaws in my line, and is long lasting.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my normal day to day eyeliner and has been for years. I have used this product for years, and have only had one unsatisfactory product. MY eye color is brown, and I love this shade compared to any other browns I have tried. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I am pretty picky when it comes to eyeliners, but this one is decent. It has that beautiful black honey color that I really love and the formula is great. Glides smoothly and smokes out with minimal effort. Stays put, even on oily lids!
Kris D.
Midwest City, OK
Review for: Intense Chocolate more...
I'm all about Clinique's products, I've been wearing for several years. I really like how this eyeliner is smooth and bold. I can put it on in the morning and it's still there for a full day of wear. The chocolate is a nice rich color, bold alone or a little sultry when smudged.
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Intense Plum more...
Beautiful plum eyeliner that stays sharp through multiple uses and a wonderful smudging end. I love using this product to create a beautiful plum smoky eye look. The formula is wonderfully smooth and long staying but comes off without excessive tugging on the delicate eye skin.
Kasey C.
New York
This is my favorite eyeliner that I've been using for years now. I swear by the intense black color. It goes on smoothly and lasts an entire workday and doesnt smudge at the corner of your eyes like some other brands have for me in the past. The price is great too considering its last 2-3 months for me on average. Highly recommend!
Kim M.
San Francisco, CA
My standby, day in and day out eyeliner. It's not as deep and dark as black, but not gray either. It defines my eyes just enough for work, play, or even a night out. I wish it had a sharpener, but otherwise it's my holy grail eyeliner.
Tiffany W.
Clinique's products are to die for! Smokey Brown is another one of my go-to pencils for all of my makeup looks and I've since bought several other pencils. Their colors compliment any and all skin tones and prices are affordable for most. I'll definitely recommend to anyone!
Marwa I.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
What's special about this eyeliner? How is it compared to liquid liner?
Sara W.
Is this worth buying or can I find something just as good for a cheaper price?
nicole l.